MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tried Petes Mk Series and Recto
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ejendres
RM50

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my Pete Recto... I wanna try a Mark
rlord1974
RM100

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Pete:

You planning on ever doing dual channel modules using Eggie dual channel modules as the base?

I would love to get a Recto, with the Orange (Vintage High Gain) channel on Channel A and the Red (Modern High Gain) channel on Channel B.....
Tbag
RM100

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn i would love that! even better is to mod our RM4's to be able to take the twin modules! 8 channels would just be awesome, is this possible?

Also is it possible to have one side of the RT 2/50 to have negative feedback and leave the other side normal? So one side would be even closer again to a recto sound?
Boss GT Pro, Fractal MFC-101,
Mesa Cabs
okstrat
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rlord1974 wrote:
Hey Pete:

You planning on ever doing dual channel modules using Eggie dual channel modules as the base?

I would love to get a Recto, with the Orange (Vintage High Gain) channel on Channel A and the Red (Modern High Gain) channel on Channel B.....

One of these days that would be a great idea. I'd like to, just not as many requests for mods on the dual channel gear and I'm busy enough with the single channel stuff right now. I'd like to get into the Egnater modules eventually though.

Pete
okstrat
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbag wrote:
damn i would love that! even better is to mod our RM4's to be able to take the twin modules! 8 channels would just be awesome, is this possible?

Also is it possible to have one side of the RT 2/50 to have negative feedback and leave the other side normal? So one side would be even closer again to a recto sound?

Talk to Egnater, I don't have any midi board mods and probably never will... I would wager the modifications to the RM100s for dual channel egnater orperation would at least include a new midi board.

An RT 2/50 already has negative feedback as far as I know. That's how you have a presence and depth control on it.

Pete
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Gigmods Module Mods All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: