• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RM100M2 For Sale or Trade !!!! ! ! ! !!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambulancoenfire

Reaction score
Due to some issues with my previous Rm100 Randall is shipping me a brand new one! I already had to buy another amp because down time is not an option so I'm getting rid of this new head they are sending! I'm accepting any reasonable trade or money offer! Let me know or I'm giving it to guitar center!

PS - don't be afraid to offer ANY trade. ill consider

Hello, I have a 1989 Marshall JCM 800-2203 BOGNER MODIFIED has the 4 inputs and is the lead system. The Mod was done by Bogner proprble 18 years ago it has a seperate board that says BOGNER and has 5 preamp tubes and effect loop this was recently purchased off of E-bay and has tons of gain there are pic avalible. email me at
[email protected]

or call 605-490-0148

if not interested what is your opion of the Randell amp?????

no thanks, dont have an interest in it.
I just want to re-state this amp is BRAND NEW, not refurb, not rebuilt.
FULL factory warranty
Due to lack of response ill sell it for 900 shipped just to get it gone.

ALL MODULES INCLUDED

...believe the M2 ships stock with XTC, Plexi, & Blackface, which is a nice set of starting modules...

(feels better than the M1 stock combo of Ultra, Recto, & Clean at least)

--B

you are correct, do a quick google search on rm100m2 and youll see the same! o, and ill include 2 midi cords and the foot controller. i bought a back up but obviously wont need it!