The best wah pedals

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Dunlop 535Q, it is by far the best tonal wah I've owned, being in a maiden tribute I need that super rounded tubular tone with a metallic edge that really swoops the signal & spreads it across the stage like a mellow beast with a sting in its tail!
I had a couple of the Vai Horsies before this one, but they just don't have the tone for my ears, but were great for hitting harmonics & sending them stratospherically laser-like!
:shock:

Hey all! I usually do not like the whole signature model thing but my Dunlop Kirk Hammet wah is incredible. I also have a crybaby classic as a backup. The best I've ever worked with was when a guitarist brought a Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah into my studio. It was an older white model. Below is a link to the end product. The wah is full, clean, expressive, and and has a ton of character. It cut through everything else.

http://www.myspace.com/wickedliquidmusic
(The song name is "Exit Sign")

Nighon Maiden said:
I had a couple of the Vai Horsies before this one, but they just don't have the tone for my ears, but were great for hitting harmonics & sending them stratospherically laser-like!
:shock:
I have a Bad Horsie and it sucks. The tone is absolute crap. I never use it.

The MXR 404/Bradshaw wah seems like a really good wah pedal. Haven't tried it, but the clips I've heard sounds super cool.

mr.air said:
The MXR 404/Bradshaw wah seems like a really good wah pedal. Haven't tried it, but the clips I've heard sounds super cool.

After having owned an RMC3 I sold it to get the MXR 404. It rules!!!!!!

Owned the zakk Wylde dunlop which had a good edgey sound but Vox Satriani model personnal fav due to variety of sounds.