• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Ibanez SA120 w/o Pickups, black $115

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donarskjold

Reaction score
For sale is an Ibanez SA120BK in working order but without pickups. Stocks were removed professionally. Includes professionally installed Licensed Floyd Rose double-locking tremolo system.
Cosmetic condition: Has seen considerable playing time. 3 noticeable scratches near machine heads. Neck is excellent and fast playing. Licensed FR works like a charm, routing work on body is good. Body is glossy black with silver hardware. Body is made of mahogany, neck is bolt-on maple with rosewood fretboard. 2005, I think. Very light and easy to play.

Here's the upshot: pay WAY less for a guitar in which you would replace the crappy stocks ANYWAY!!! I can include a set of 6 locking inline tuners if you pay $30 more. They are new, never installed, color: black.

Ne owner will need to use an F-spaced pickup in the bridge because of the Licensed Floyd Rose.

Asking $115 plus shipping to your address. Will accept best offer.

Ask for Chris at [email protected], I will accept Paypal or USPS money order.