KH-2, any mods for this?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbag

Reaction score
As it suggest, i have a KH-2, sounds great at low gain, but just isn't my cup of tea once cranked, are there any mods for this module?

Tbag said:
As it suggest, i have a KH-2, sounds great at low gain, but just isn't my cup of tea once cranked, are there any mods for this module?

Yep, you can get a KH-3...That would solve your issue...Or ask a modder to make a switchable KH-2/KH-3 hybrid...I had one at one point from Salvation that was cool...Don't know if there's more than that one out there though...The KH-3 is very similar to KH-2 just has more gain...

Or try the Kh-2 with a Tubescreamer or some sort of front boost....?

The Salvation KH2/3 that MorgMetall666 had at one point was killer...both modes sounded better than the stock Hammett modules...guessing that's the one doing the rounds, wonder who has it now?

I suppose you've probably modded it by now, but I put a lower value bass cap in mine to get rid of some of the woofiness.

I have a stock KH2, a KH2 that has been turned into a Salvation KH2/KH3 (courtesy of Mattfig), and a KH2 that is now a Sacred Groove MK22. Depends what YOU want to get out of your module. If you want to keep the KH feel, talk to Anthony @ Salvation (I'm sure other modders can pull it off also). If you want a 70's Marshall tone, talk to Scott @ Sacred Groove.

The sky is the limit in MTS land. Rob (JF) is a great guy to work with and so is anthony (salvation), just depends on your taste and they can create anything you want, customize till you hearts content.

Jaded Faith Makes a KH-23 which has a switch to go between the kh-2 tone and the kh-3 tone and he upgrades the sound a great deal.