For sale:1989 Randall RG100ES XP Series Head and R412 Stereo

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graptemys

Reaction score
I am selling my Randall RG100ES XP Series Guitar Head and Randall R412 Stereo 4 x 12 cabinet. I am the original owner. I bought them brand new in 1989 when I was 17. I am parting with it because I am mostly a bass player now and I wish to condense to a smaller guitar amp. It comes with the original, extremely hard to find, PS-5 footswitch. The amp and matching slanted top cabinet (the top piece of a full stack) are coated with dark gray carpeting. The amp, cabinet and footswitch are in excellent working condition. This is a very loud amp at 150 watts. This model was made famous by Dimebag Darrell, Dokken and Def Leppard in the 1980?s.

The amp itself has 2 channels, clean and dirty. With the footswitch, you can switch between them or turn them both on at the same time. The dirty channel is connected to a sustain boost switch which gives you a lot more distortion (very metal) if you desire. It contains knobs for reverb, presence, high, mid, low and of course gain and level for each channel.

The 4 x12 cabinet contains four Jaguar speakers that have some great low end. The cabinet is really cool because you can run it in stereo. It has three inputs. You can plug the amp into the middle input and get mono sound from all 4 speakers or you can plug one amp into the left or right side and get sound from 2 speakers and plug another amp into the other side and get sound from the other two speakers. I am asking $500 or best offer. Shipping is extra, of course. If interested, please call or text 708-359-0396 or PM. I am located in Fort Myers, FL.

R1.jpg
R2.jpg
R3.jpg

DUDE that looks awesome just wondered if its still up for sale man! if so will you ship to me across the pond in the UK ;D cheers,

Henry :D