Hey Guys! New Poster

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homefront

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just signed up here as I have come down with a major case of GAS. I've never really looked into the whole Module thing before, but after listening to some clips on the Salvation Soundclick....enough said. :lol:

I'm a regular poster over on Harmony Central and SS.org under the name BryanFTWL, and visit Rig Talk some under the same name.

My current rig is:
Schecter C-1 ATX
LTD EC-600 (Although this is with a guy getting a swirl job done right now)
Peavey 6505+
ENGL Blackmore E650
Son Set Custom Beach 6x12 Cab

Hopefully I can pick one of these up, and be on my own module whoring journey. :p

Thanks man!

The Stonerverb, MarkUs, Terrier, Angel, Mamba, and Benzin are begging for me right now.

I've known Bryan for a while now from the other forums and done a trade with him in person as well and I can attest to the fact that he's a great guy and an awesome addition to the forum here. Feel free to do business with him fellas! Enjoy the MTS game man; modules are effing addicting :)

Thanks Hunter!

I'm going to personally kill you for getting me into these things, but not till after I've spent enough money to justify it. lol:

Welcome aboard...Buckle up and enjoy the ride...Just remember the MTS mantra and you'll be fine - "Just one more module and I'll be done." I say that ***** all the time as I'm going on my 4th RM4... :lol:

The MTS platform is really good but make sure you ask questions if something isn't sounding right...There are many variables to watch with this stuff and we've all been thru the pitfalls so learn from the experience on the boards...Tons of helpful peeps all here because we love this stuff!

All the best,
Fig

Thanks for the tips Fig!
I'll be sure to leave you guys any questions I have, which will probably be a lot. :lol:

Congrats to you continuing to rack your brain even more on the discovery of "that tone"! :lol: :wink: Welcome. Wanna buy some knobs?! Hehe

Thanks BigBrewtus! And not right now. :lol:

So, I now have a question.
A guy offered me his Silverface RM100 with: Blackface, Plexi, XTC, and Brown modules for my Blackmore.

I have about $900 into my Blackmore and would like to come out even on the trade, does this seem fair to you experts of the MTS market?

Homefront said:
Thanks BigBrewtus! And not right now. :lol:

So, I now have a question.
A guy offered me his Silverface RM100 with: Blackface, Plexi, XTC, and Brown modules for my Blackmore.

I have about $900 into my Blackmore and would like to come out even on the trade, does this seem fair to you experts of the MTS market?

It's pretty much exactly equal value sir; I just don't think you'll like any of those modules haha Sell them all and get a nice modded high gainer like the Salvation Angel, Mamba, 1666, or Chupacabra I'd say :0