New Guy

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksauce

Reaction score
Hi fellow Randall fans. Allow myself to introduce..... myself. Love of music started with bands like AC/DC, Judas Priest, Ozzy and Metallica. I'm a guitarist that's been looking for the most versatile amp with growl and cleans. Really like all of the posts and the community's support for the MTS. Looking for an amp head to get started with some modded modules.

Welcome to MTS. You are going to dig it.
I've learned more from the people on this forum than any other single source. Not just about MTS gear, either.
Good people...That's what it really is all about.
Be sure to check out the Classifieds for gear.
Beats the hell out of "Fee-bay".
:D :D :D

Thanks Daryl :)

I can tell there's some really knowledgeable people here. Looking forward to learning more and some good discussions. I'm already snooping around in the classifieds! :D

Welcome. There are tons of great people on this forum. I have said it before, but this is the best forum on the internet and tons of extremely knowledgeable people (I'm not one of them). I've learned a ton from these folks.

Be careful, modded modules are habit forming and should come with a warning. :lol: Enjoy your journey!

I do have several modded modules for sale in the classifieds, if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

drewiv said:
Be careful, modded modules are habit forming and should come with a warning. :lol: Enjoy your journey!

Thanks! :lol: I can already feel the addiction coursing through my veins and I don't even have my first piece of mts gear

You will be nabbing those modules before you know it! :lol:
Have a great time, I know I have, and welcome to the forum..... :)

BigBrewtus said:
You will be nabbing those modules before you know it! :lol:
Have a great time, I know I have, and welcome to the forum..... :)

Thanks Brewtus. :D I'm already drooling over several... mainly the modded of course :twisted:

Hey welcome to the show. Lots of knowledge to be had. Up until I started in the MTS I never gave preamp tubes a 2nd thought. Now I see the value in experimenting with them, different brands, different types, etc.

My addiction stated back somewhere between '03 & '06 when I saw an ad for the RM4. I thought it was the coolest thing. Exactly what I wanted/needed a midi controllable tube preamp with 3 or more channels. It took me until last year to take the plunge. Best gear purchase to date. :D I should have dived in sooner. :oops:

Hi and Welcome...

+1 on everything said thus far..This is THE place to come if you dig MTS...You won't find another forum like it, that's for sure...

Ask questions here and you actually get real answers, quite a nice change of pace from other forums...:)

All the best,
Fig

Mattfig said:
Hi and Welcome...

+1 on everything said thus far..This is THE place to come if you dig MTS...You won't find another forum like it, that's for sure...

Ask questions here and you actually get real answers, quite a nice change of pace from other forums...:)

All the best,
Fig
And you only get about one argument a year and it lasts for about a day or two :D As opposed to other places (UG, TGP :p) where every 5 minutes something comes up where people are bitching about carbon comp resistors or what tubes Joe Bonamassa fed to his dog on his second album, or somebody posts a review on a Chuck Schuldiner tribute guitar and people come in shouting "Stupid lame signature guitar the dead artist would hate! Buy a Les Paul instead! BC Rich is just trying to live off an artist's name like Dime!"

:lol:

xD Love that!

I saw Joe Bonamossa on Crossroads 2010 and he was playing through a buzzy Marshall... I know, it was on Blu-Ray xD

Or was it Agent Smith with a Les Paul...

Jacksauce said:
Hi fellow Randall fans. Allow myself to introduce..... myself. Love of music started with bands like AC/DC, Judas Priest, Ozzy and Metallica. I'm a guitarist that's been looking for the most versatile amp with growl and cleans. Really like all of the posts and the community's support for the MTS. Looking for an amp head to get started with some modded modules.

Welcome, sir, I am already digging your taste in music :wink: