• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale EGNATER Twin/Vox Dual Channel - SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 Mile Stone

Reaction score
Okay, I hate to let it go but the Egnater Twin/Vox module I got with my MOD 50 will have to go up for sale. I have to keep the B'man and the SL because those will work for me now, and I have an EG3/4 on order with Bruce and Frank. I have to pay for that one some how!

As mentioned before, I have %100 feedback on eBay (tommyskyridge). I'm on the good guy list thread here on the forum. I have dealt with several of you already, Scooter & seeker. So, PayPal me without fear, you will receive this module promptly and packed safely.

The module: Very clean, both sides. It does not seem to follow the normal pattern of one channel clean and the other with more gain. The Twin side is very spanky, sparkley Fender Twin clean and the Vox side is also very clean, but of course it's chimey and chirpy, like an AC 30.

$325

PayPal: [email protected]

I know this is sold already, but wanted to ask a quick question. Does the Vox side get enough gain for a little mid-gain crunch? Not talking Plexi crunch, but a to the point where it's starting to break up nicely. I was looking to buy one of these but would reconsider if the Vox side didn't break up much at all. Thanks.

I've got the regular VX module and the the B channel can nail the guitar tone on DOA by the Foo Fighters. I'm seriously considering using that for my gain tone and using the A channel on my SL2 for mid-gain.

It was originally mine and I have to say, it was mighty clean. If you want break up I'd go with what Ned is telling, get the straight up dual channel Vox, not this one. It was clean, clean, clean.

Latest posts