Why tequila makes life fun....

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattfig

Reaction score
Has your band ever just got straight up drunk on tequila and jammed???? It is religious....I swear....Whiskey, Bourbon won't do it....Gotta be tequila and lots of it....Hit record and wait to laugh and hear some great ideas...I swear everything I've recorded tonight has been downright hilarious...Truth serum....Makes for passionate music...Especially if you mold it together while sober...Proverbially set your mind free and capture it....And the capital of Nebraska is Lincoln....

In short....
Because things get crazy....
IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI!!!!!
body_shot_06.jpg

Mattfig said:
Has your band ever just got straight up drunk on tequila and jammed???? It is religious....I swear....Whiskey, Bourbon won't do it....Gotta be tequila and lots of it....Hit record and wait to laugh and hear some great ideas...I swear everything I've recorded tonight has been downright hilarious...Truth serum....Makes for passionate music...Especially if you mold it together while sober...Proverbially set your mind free and capture it....And the capital of Nebraska is Lincoln....
:arrow: +1 :!: :wink: