• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall Modules - Clean/JTM/Plexi & Brown ALL SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3 Mile Stone

Reaction score
I have these Randall modules up for grabs if anyone is interested. As far as I know they are unmodded. I will consider trades for Vox and Deluxe modules (of any kind). Some details:

Clean: Missing the two screws that fasten the module in. - $75 - SOLD (fantang)
JTM: Sounds fantastic in my MOD 50 with 5881 power amp tubes. Detailed grinding boutique clean and in between. - $115 - SOLD (flogger)
Plexi - This one is special, I don't know if they all sound like this or what. Mullard CV4004 in V1. It is fantastic, but my Eggie dual channel SL is covering this teritory very well ... so. - $125 SOLD (seeker)
Brown: I don't know why this one is not more popular. In my amp it is very close to the EG3 (I bought it as a backup). - $125 - SOLD (flogger)

I have sold quite a few mods here recently, so several here can voutch for me, no issues my freind. I am listed on the "good guys" thread here on the forum and my eBay name is tommyskyridge. %100 positive feedback. I ship very promptly and I will pay shipping on these. Prefer to keep these U.S. only but if you live across one of the ponds and you MUST have one, PM me and we might be able to work something out.

PayPal me ... [email protected] or PM me!

Tommy,

Check your PM's . I'll take the Plexi if it's still available.

Thanks again !

Howard

To all - Tommy is not only on the "good guys" list, he's a great guy to deal with , no worries.

I could have sworn when I read this thread last night one of you buyers was asking about the tube shield/cover. If any of you would like them, I have them and I will ship them to you. I totally spaced on that, because I'm used to the Egnater modules, which do not come with them and I like to play with swapping out different tubes in the modules, so the first thing I do to a Randall when I get it is take that sucker off. Any way, if any of you guys want the tube hood covers just let me know or PM me.

Latest posts