• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S: Carvin H2 - All Mahogany

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 845

Reaction score
Hey guys.

GAS has driven me to unloading a couple of my guitars. My 2006 all mahogany H2 will have to be one of two that have to go. This guitar has SUPER low hours on it. Which is why I decided to sell it. I just don't use it.
It's spec's out like this:

H2T - H2 with tremolo $ 999.00
BC - black hardware $ 15.00
36 - Pickups $ 10.00
NMAH - mahogany with gloss $ 100.00
SST - instrument color $ 25.00
HC11 - Guitar Case $ 49.00
Subtotal $ 1198.00
Shipping $ 19.99
Total $ 1217.99

The guitar is in the exact same new condition that I got it in last year. Conservatively, there is less than 15 hours on the instrument. It's a super fine instrument and just a beauty to look at.

I'm looking for $900 plus shipping in the Con. US. Here are some pics.
Let me know if there are any other pics you'd like to see of it. It comes with the original case and case candy. I believe I even have the original Carvin box. I figured I'd post it here before I put it up on Ebay.

Dave

h2_3.JPG

h2_2.JPG

h2_body.JPG

h2_bridge.JPG

h2_pup.JPG

h2_back.JPG

And for the sake of complete disclosure this picture attempts to show a pencil tip sized impression in the laquer that was present when I received the guitar. As you can see it's invisible (look towards the center of the pic) but I did notice it when it's held at a certain angle towards a light.

h2_ding.JPG