• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great transaction with davis3. Item as described, excellent price and FAST shipping!

Great deals with:
davis3
Jaded Faith
alowerdeep
studio289 (Russ)
Caine
PhiloBeddoe
SacredGroove
cold Machine
Rising Farce
wengnutt
crankyrayhanky
Pete - Gigmods
Antonin - Salvation
MYDEMISE
insightibanez
DC Widowmaker
rockman
srrdude
dboy5150 & SacredGroove
tlingen
RD/Steve
guitarcollection

Tbag out of Australia is a great person to deal with. Extreme patience on his part in receiving the modules that took forever to ship across the water.

Had dealings with disk11. Probably one of the nicer guys i've dealt with. Just an absolute pleasure. Thanks again

And i should also talk about Warlok. I sold a module to him and it was incredibly smooth. I give both these fine gentlemen my highest recommendation.

Peace, Joshua

Awesome transaction with Mike P. He sold me a mamba... great communication, really good packing. An absolute pleasure to deal with.

Michael.

Great trades with c2ply and KillTone
this week. Great people in my book.
It was a pleasure to deal with them both. :wink:
Thanks guys!

Back into the MTS gear after a couple years away. Just had some good deals with Disciple and fishstick_kitty. Had a ton of good dealings with a lot of you guys previously. Wish I could remember all of them.

Great transaction this week with Gweb, sold him two of my favorite stock mods Clean and SL+. Fast payment and great communication!

Smooth transaction with rblyn. Sold a hilly snork to him. Great communication. Enjoy friend.

LunatiBSW said:
Smooth transaction with rblyn. Sold a hilly snork to him. Great communication. Enjoy friend.

Likewise with Lunati, excellent transaction and communcation- fastest ship ever too! Definitely loving the Snork!