HWM Jazzwise MAgazine No. 1 Rank Celebration Download

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Czajkowski

Reaction score
low-crawling under the wire at Fort Mastercard
Holy Great Johosephat Battman! My album (Hectic Watermelon band) is going to be ranked NUMBER ONE on the UK college alternative jazz charts published in conjunction with the UK jazz mega-mag, Jazzwise for April 2007! I have no idea how in the hell this happened, but I sure ain't complaining. To celebrate, I have a celebration download called F Street Fulano for you that is a little more irie than the normal HWM commando ice pick in the forehead. Some of you may have heard it before, but still, enjoy! And, of course, all Egnater on this track baby! Even the electric violin.

The Jazzwise charts for College Alternative Jazz for April 2007. It goes without saying that it is a huge honor to even be on the same page as these guys:

1. Hectic Watermelon (with Jerry Goodman): The Great American Road Trip (Predator Fish)
2. Medeski Scofield Martin & Wood: Out Louder (Indirecto)
3. Venego & Co: Rumore Rosso (TRJS/Electromantic)
4. Various: Viva Carlos (Tone Center)
5. Michael Landau: Live (Tone Center)
6. Don Ellis: Goes Underground (Wounded Bird)
7. Various: Totally Live, Volume 5 (Home Grown)
8. Komeda Project: Crazy Girl
9. Brian Auger's Oblivion Express (with Dick Morrissey): Keys To The Heart (Discomforme)
10. Billy Kitson's BK Groove: Pots & Pans (Aspirion)

Thanks again vatos,

For those who aren't entirely sick of my shameless band-promotion, the signature says it all. Our primary distributor, Abstract Logix, is hookin' it up with free worldwide shipping on the album for a while to celebrate this fluke of flukes! Those dudes are awesome. Anybody who is looking to release a album that has content in any way related to fusion, you owe it to yourself to check these guys out and see if they will carry it for you. They have been over the top supportive of my band even though our album swerves all over the road into metal, instrumental rock and, god forbid, prog, lanes. So they aren't just about tooting the fusion purist horn like another distributor out there you may know of...

Thanks guys!
beav1.gif