• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought a gigmods mark from Jerome Allen. Fast shipping, packed well, good communication. Great to deal with.
Mark

Just got my Mashall+ and Salvado DLX from Anthony yesterday, wow these two mods are amazing! These are two mods that will not be leaving my rack :)

Thanks again Anthony you rock my friend!

Good deals with: crankyrayhanky x6,mattfig x10,jeromepeeler, audiomidijace, wengnutt,kylendm, m0jo,rhequiem,riff19 x4,Daryl x3,shredtilurded,Ultrase7en X3,84strat, drewiv x5,jmelton,alboz28,Mikal69,katash, Ampoholic,
TBag,antag,hamner1,Sacred Groove x3,Diciple x2,Jaded Faith, MR. MARCUS,ameer,Mister Joshua,c2ply x5,rblyn x3,mboogman, lowmantotempole, hughjasol x4, TMM-forayear,RisingFarce x2, northwood,
k9blek x2, gweb

Just had an awesome sale with christianguitarman, bought an RF4 footswitch at a rather awesome price, well packaged too! :-D Nice guy as well!

Nice face-to-face deal with Whoopysnorp. I always enjoy meeting the people that will care for my modules. Enjoy.

drewiv said:
Nice face-to-face deal with Whoopysnorp. I always enjoy meeting the people that will care for my modules. Enjoy.

Thanks for the ride to the train stop, and nice to meet you!

Great transaction with drewiv! Item as described, sounds great and FAST shipping!

Great deals with:
drewiv davis3 Jaded Faith alowerdeep studio289 (Russ) Caine PhiloBeddoe SacredGroove cold Machine Rising Farce wengnutt crankyrayhanky Pete - Gigmods Antonin - Salvation MYDEMISE insightibanez DC Widowmaker rockman srrdude dboy5150 & SacredGroove tlingen RD/Steve guitarcollection

Ampoholic said:
Great transaction with drewiv! Item as described, sounds great and FAST shipping!

Thanks! Good transaction on this end as well.

Just completed a very smooth purchase's from CrankyRayHanky,ammer, and Mister Joshua, as well as a sale plus trade with rblyn, (Rick). Thanks gentlemen!

cold Machine said:
Just completed a very smooth purchase's from CrankyRayHanky,ammer, and Mister Joshua, as well as a sale plus trade with rblyn, (Rick). Thanks gentlemen!

Back at ya Cold Machine- very smooth transaction!

Thanks