OMG - Lovekraft Mojo Drive

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ringemaster

Reaction score
So I saw one of these on eBay about 2 weeks ago, did some research on the Harmony Central and decided to take the plunge on a fairly unknown pedal, mainly because of its price point - $150 for a pedal that touted A LOT (I guess the guy just started making these not too long ago and there were only like 9 reviews).

Anyway, when I went to buy the one on eBay, somebody snagged it AS I WAS LOGGING IN!!! So I contacted the guy directly. Ends up selling it to me for the same price, but I didn't have to pay for shipping AND he gave me cooler knobs.

Long story short - get this pedal if you can. It is the best 'amp in a pedal' I've ever heard. Basically, it does a Marshall in the top setting, a boost in the middle setting (think of the boost setting on a Fulldrive 2), and a modded TS9 in the bottom setting. All 3 sound great. I will probably buy a 2nd one so I can use one for the Marshall setting and one for the TS9 setting.

Using my Egnater Mod 50, it was the closest I had ever come to 'feeling' my amp, with great tone at ridiculously low volume (I live in an apartment complex between two floors - I was playing until 3am in the morning in my living room with the balcony door wide open and NOBODY said a **** thing!

Seriously.....check one out. It's amazing. Especially at $150. It's replaced my old TS9 and my MI Audio Tube Zone in one fell swoop.

Sounds like a realy cool pedal. I am wanting so many different OD pedals right now I am paralized by the choices out there. It's staggering how many awesome pedals there are these days.

I know......I just got my Mod50 last week. 2 weeks ago I picked up a Timmy. Saturday I picked up a Barber Burn Unit and an MK.4.23 and Tuesday I picked up the Mojo Drive. I'm in heaven :)

I want a Silver Kiss, Timmy, Barber Direct Drive and I have a T-Rex Mud Honey on the way. This to accompany my OCD, Fat Boost and Reverend OD.

Love to have a Klon and a Zen Drive but I ain't ever paying that kind of money for a pedal.