Just got the scott ian mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jbvan said:
I would post some clips but I'm not near the guitarist all you guys are.
excuse denied...any level of playability would be an asset for the forum- especially on a hard to find module

Cranky, you know this isn't a real person with 3 posts on the board. That's why I wrote 'Sure you did'. Just like the first mystery post that started this thread. With all the tone clip excuses it's either Randall or Funky. FunkyMunky just email me back saying they have to refilm the videos if the IAN modules to post them. Clips seem to be some sort of an issue with these modules because I think they made about 6 of them from the looks of it.

Either way....They seem hardly described or anything....It's seems so odd that they're selling a series of mystery products....The implied wink and "trust me" are gone for me....These gotta stand up to some very tough mods but I can't even hear them- let alone wish to buy one...."It's really cool" just isn't enough for me...All that being said, I truly hope they are awesome and I want all three....We'll have to see...But clearly it's time for Randall to put up or shut up....Either get it out there or not....This in between stuff does nothing for either side....I don't get it....Maybe Friedman can get these out there????

No ****, I agree with all the statements above. Mystery posters are doing nothing to get me to want to buy these. Enough with the clip excuses. Anyone can mic themselves playing a few simple chords.

I'm a real person. I just don't post much. I do come here every day to learn from everyone else's posts.

I Have a Lynchbox combo that I've had for a little over two years now. I also have a SL+, Super V, Grail, 1086, GTO and my newest module The Nuts that I got a few weeks ago.

I can answer any questions about the Nuts module that you have. I'm just not a good enough guitarist yet to post clip to give you guys a good idea of what it sounds like.

Justin

jbvan said:
I'm just not a good enough guitarist yet to post clip to give you guys a good idea of what it sounds like.

Justin

Have you heard some of the clips posted on here? Even my drunken ones? Trust me, yours will be fine. All you have to do is hit a couple chords, doesn't even have to be a song, and then some low E chug. A few seconds will be fine for your first clip.

Anyone who has seen my clips knows that playing/talent is no excuse! :lol:

here ya go

scott ian modules 1987 and the nutz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFgLwPhkqVo

Latest posts