Fig Diving

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewiv

Reaction score
With winter coming upon us in the northern states, I'm wondering - when is the Fig taking the polar plunge for Special Olympics? Keep me posted, I'd love to donate to a wonderful cause again.

Wow, thanks Drew! I will most certainly be plunging again this Winter...Myself and about 10 co-workers I've roped in...Plus a few athletes!

Which reminds me, I never posted the video of last year...I will tomorrow....

Thanks for bringing it up! Cool of you and we're really hurting for money this year so it couldn't be a better year to break some plunge money records!

haha That was awesome man! Plus you did a flip! Who knew Fig was athletic?!!

Nice! This year I want to see video of you getting out of that freezing water. :lol:

Hey, don't get sick after the next plunge. :wink:

Thanks guys...

A vid of me getting out would certainly add the reality factor back in...For that particular plunge we had to walk about 100 yards back to a Moose Lodge with no showers...Just get dressed, keep drinking, enjoy the band and party that ensues...It's one of the few Special Olympics events that gets kinda rowdy...It's still pretty clean fun but you know what I mean...No other events involve alcohol so we indulge...It's a bonding thing...

This year we're going back into the Detroit River! Problem there is we have to have a lot of safety divers available with the currents and such...Should be interesting!