MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T2C - any experience yet?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WichitaFalls_Axe
RM20

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: T2C - any experience yet? Reply with quote

Hi there!

As I'm already own a Randall T2HH I'm considering to buy an amp for use at home, mainly as a practise amp.

Does anybody checked out the new Randall T2C combo? 100W sounds like still a lot - is this thing capable of producing heavy and thick sounds in low volume stages?

The other Randall I'm considering is the RM20 with the ultra XL module but being a full tube amp I fear that at low volume it'll sound pretty...weak, eh? At least the RM20 is pretty much overpriced to my mind...

Thanx + cheers from germany,

Matze
WichitaFalls_Axe
RM20

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: T2C - any experience yet? Reply with quote

Absolutely noone??? Crying or Very sad

The T2C shall be out at least in the US, right? Due to the german distributor it's availability will be from august 2010 on.

My order is already sent Wink
WichitaFalls_Axe
RM20

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: T2C - any experience yet? Reply with quote

Well, ladies & gentlem, I'm the proud owner of the new Randall T2C (in addition to my T2HH which I use in my band).

This thing ROCKS all the way and it's definitely voiced like a T2 - but I can use it at very (!) low volumes as well without any problems.

Definitely a great amp and the perfect addition to the T2 product line. Love it!! \m/
WichitaFalls_Axe
RM20

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: T2C - any experience yet? Reply with quote

In addition - I made a little quick demo video with my T2C, hope you like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSiKhrplLMQ
MainiacMetal
RM20

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! I have the T2 400W with a genz...this sounds just as good without a doubt. How much was this little monster??
WichitaFalls_Axe
RM20

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanx, dude! Wink

I'm a lucky endorser of Randall so the T2C was cheaper for me than the street price here in germany of 649$. But it's worth every single cent Wink

Great little monster and it really sounds fantastic even on lower volume stages. Thanx Randall for making my dream finally come true!
WichitaFalls_Axe
RM20

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI - originally purposed for testing I recorded a little track with the T2C with my cheap mike (DAB Audio PL-08S) to hear what it sounds like and made up another vide.

Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiiNRxZ3DMI
soulforger
RM20

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for putting up those demos, I have been wanting the T2 H&H badly, but currently combo amps are more realistic for my use, which is why I have focused on the T2 C lately, I am planning on adding this to my collection soon, and, as no local shop stocks one for me to try, your vid clips made my mind, I have to have one! Keep playing loud in Germany, cheers from North America!
Randall LB50 Lynch Box Combo
Peavey Triple XXX 40EFX Combo
Laney TI-15 Tony Iommi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> T2/V2 Amp Series All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: