Jaded Faith Mod Website now online

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about reworking the clips page since the place where I uploaded all the songs never works so the player hardly works either.

Good work, Kyle! I'm sure you had to burn the midnight oil on that one. I've done some websites, so I know the pain of a mysteriously vanished website...

:lol:

Alright guys once things are done uploading check out the clips section. I did a big overhaul and I think it's much neater as it works much better. It's gonna take about half an hour though so don't check back soon. 8)

Went a little faster than I thought. Seems to be working. If you guys could run though the site and check for bugs that'd be cool.

Sometimes this comes up.

Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?

WARNING! This page is attempting to forward you to another site. If you do not trust this site, you should click CANCEL.

Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on the current page.

Just click ok. I'm trying to figure out what it is but It's been there since I first made this site. Not sure why it does it.

The only other thing is the clip "Worth It" wont load because the file format was corrupt. Not sure what to do with that one.

Now I've got three parties in the next two days :? I'm gonna do my best to keep up. :lol:

Actually Kyle, the review of the Brahma and Mr Scary on the website was done by me, Rod Welles....It's listed as Rob....you can use my full name if you want....Those 2 modules are still my favorites!!!

Sorry about that. I'll get it fixed. Also people using internet explorer are having issues. I'll try and get that fixed now.

Just letting everyone know it should be all fixed. Mp3s, Internet Explorer and names ;) should be all fixed. I also fixed the message about bringing you to an external site or what ever. I'm finally pleased.

Sure thing. Rob! Suggest moving a Russo store down to your South Jersey friends too! ;)

Guitar Center really sucks..

HOLIDAY SPECIAL!!!

Starting on Black Friday 11/26/10, all base mods purchased for $100* will include one FREE OPTION OF YOUR CHOICE! Options include 2-way gain, bass or midrange cut/boosts. Noise gates are excluded, but inquire for a holiday discount. Offer ends 12/31/10, so here is a great chance to get killer tones as a holiday gift to yourself!

* Does not include the standard $10 flat-rate shipping via USPS.

HOLIDAY SPECIAL!!!

Starting on Black Friday 11/26/10, all base mods purchased for $100* will include one FREE OPTION OF YOUR CHOICE! Options include 2-way gain, bass or midrange cut/boosts. Noise gates are excluded, but inquire for a holiday discount. Offer ends 12/31/10, so here is a great chance to get killer tones as a holiday gift to yourself!

* Does not include the standard $10 flat-rate shipping via USPS.

I keep getting re-directed each time I've tied to go to your website? What the problem is ? hehe

I saw that myself. Looks like I am going to have to build a new site. If anyone has any questions just shoot me a message for quotes or clips.
Rob

A few illustrations of the modules and your work inside I accept would especially help offer them espeically with Kyle's new faceplates it is generally a little confounded what mods will likewise be accomplished to each module. This is originating from somebody who's new to the modding scene basically my musings