Brahma vs KH2

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StratmanR2S

Reaction score
Brahma and the KH2.

Anybody own or tried out both of these Marshall based rhythm modules and can give a comparison.

The KH2 is pretty similar to the Egnater EG3/4 to my ears whilst the Brahma is like a hot SL but lighter in the bass

The KH2 is great for Michael Schenker type stuff whilst the Brahma does a good treblier Lynch rhythm tone

I went ahead and ordered a KH-2. Sounds like It's what I need, playing mostly Strats I like to have a bit of extra bottom end. And I'm definitely into the overdriven Marshall sound.

StratmanR2S said:
I went ahead and ordered a KH-2. Sounds like It's what I need, playing mostly Strats I like to have a bit of extra bottom end. And I'm definitely into the overdriven Marshall sound.

I have a JF Brahma and had a KH2. The JF Brahma has more low end and gain than a stock Brahma so I can't say much about those attributes. I really liked the KH2 and wish I would have kept it. It sounded more compressed and darker than the Brahma. I really liked boosting it for a tight and thick lead tone.