Lynch Box Combo came with no pwr cord or ftswitch.Need info

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StratmanR2S

Reaction score
The RM50LB came without a footswitch so Instead of returning the amp I just got credited for it but need to get something that can do the job. Anybody know the specs on the RF1 footswitch.

Is it momentary or latching?
Is it tip and sleeve or tip ring and sleeve ect...

I would think that it would be momentary and tip and sleeve(2 cond.). The manual should have had this kind of info but does not!

It requires a mono connection and is latching. I don't know if it is normally open or closed. I'd use a standard Boss FS-5L. It's affordable and built much better than most amp maker's switches and can be switched from normally open polarity to normally closed polarity so it's pretty universal. You can also get a Randall one or a VoodooMan one which is better than the Randall but also more expensive. Hope that helped.

Peace, Joshua

Drove out to Gear Hound in Lake Elsinore. They sold me a Randall RF2 for $10. I also got to try out 4 different module's( Blackface,Treadplate, Ultra and a KH2). It was about 80mi round trip but I think it was worth it. I got reimbursed $25 for the amp box not having the footswitch and my company pays for my gas.