walshinator666 gig

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walshinator666

Reaction score
I've got a gig this saturday night at" puck around" here is Sarnia.I think we're recording it.If I knew how to upload stuff i'd gladly do it.

F.Y.I. last nights gig went really really well.I'm 100% glad I got my mts gear.Anyone wondering if you should try this mts stuff... do it with the right moduals you can't go wrong! Just saying.

Yeah I did i'm just waiting to see the video and figure out how to do it.I'm not very good at that stuff ,don't even know where to begin.I've got the gig on a cd as well so if there are any suggestions on how to do it please lend a hand...Let me pick your brain as it were.

I've never posted any video.

If you didn't get it recorded on a digital camera, you'd have to play the recording into a device to digitally encode it.

If you did get it recorded, you should be able to use one of the cables that came with the recorder and upload the file of the recording to your PC.

After that, I think it's just a matter of setting up a youtube account and uploading the file to youtube. If I understand, it takes them a few hours to convert your digital recording to their format. I can ask my friend to see if he'd be open to receiving an email from you and walking you through it if you're interested...

The recorder is from the other guitar player in the band,but once he's looked at it i'm sure it wouldn't be a problem.Once it's all done I would probably need a hand from your friend that would be very helpful indeed thanks.