MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Got a T2 on the way

View previous topic :: View next topic  
buriedorburned
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Got a T2 on the way Reply with quote

I've got a T2 on the way which I picked up up for an unmissable price.
I generally play prog death metal, and from what I have read I'm going to like this amp.
I've also got an MXR EQ-10 which I'm going to whack through the FX Loop, which should seriously boost the features.

Can anyone chime in on some T2 love?
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
WichitaFalls_Axe
RM20

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: Got a T2 on the way Reply with quote

Absolutely - I own the Randall T2HH heaven & hell and this thing owns Very Happy
MainiacMetal
RM20

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had the T2 for a few months now and I seriously can't walk by it without having to turn it on and play for at least an hour. Best amp I have ever had in the 20+ years of playing, and I've had them all at least once. I only need another genz 2x12 for a full half and I'm done. Feels great that gas is over and can finally concentrate on playing and recording again. Thanks Randall...AWESOME amp. And...you made the wife happy there isn't a fed ex truck pulling in every other week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> T2/V2 Amp Series All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: