MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gigmods Plexi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ak37
RM100

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Gigmods Plexi Reply with quote

Pete, I just want to drop a note to you about your Plexi Pro Mods. I got one from another forum member and I am absolutely delighted with the results! I love the Plexi stock tone by itself but the clarity and definition is so very much improved. It has the Pull gain and Pull mid shift knobs too. I don't use the gain boost bit that mid shift is brilliant! I tend to use it for Zeppy sounding stuff, sort of mid gain. As an amatuer modder and effects builder I am just knocked out by the tone. It is not over the top or underwhelming. I can tell the amount of time spent on selecting the values. It is perfect. This is unsolicitied by the way!
SL+
Salvation Stonerverb
Randall 4x12
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
okstrat
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Gigmods Plexi Reply with quote

ak37 wrote:
Pete, I just want to drop a note to you about your Plexi Pro Mods. I got one from another forum member and I am absolutely delighted with the results! I love the Plexi stock tone by itself but the clarity and definition is so very much improved. It has the Pull gain and Pull mid shift knobs too. I don't use the gain boost bit that mid shift is brilliant! I tend to use it for Zeppy sounding stuff, sort of mid gain. As an amatuer modder and effects builder I am just knocked out by the tone. It is not over the top or underwhelming. I can tell the amount of time spent on selecting the values. It is perfect. This is unsolicitied by the way!

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. Working up something else Marshally once I get the last few modules off my bench... should be interesting Very Happy

Pete
Rod
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete, what else do you have going on for Marshally tones these days??..I'm interested....thanks
MindCrime
RM100

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete, I have a stock Plexi I want to have modded to a Brown. Whats the difference between the "standard" Brown mod & the "Pro Mod" Brown mod ?? Please PM me with prices and when you can take "new" orders.

Thanks,
MindCrime
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Gigmods Module Mods All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: