• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randall RM100C MTS Combo - $800

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

overnight

Reaction score
Randall RM100C (Combo) that has seen no use outside the studio and limited use in the studio. It's just too much amp for me and I'm downsizing to the RM50 or 20 for recording. It wants to rage and roar and it's only fair it go to an owner that'll oblige. I will consider trades.

The amp comes with no modules. The only real blemish is that the channel switching button on the face of the amp is missing. But really it doesn't matter as the pedal is included and works flawlessly for channel switching.

I really really really really want to keep this sale in the greater New York area so that I don't have to ship this beast. It's probably 100lbs and shipping would be a nightmare. I'll meet anyone with cash within an hour of NYC. If you really want me to ship it I will but you'll have to pay all shipping and it's going to cost.

Drop me a PM if interested.

I'm actually looking to step down a little further than that, either the 50 or maybe even the 20. I just have no need for an 80 -100 watt amp in my little studio. Thanks though.