G3 RH300 Help!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chemosh

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Im very interested in the new G3 RH300 randall head, and Im thinking to purchure one but... theres a doubt in my head that I would like to see it straighten out.

Well, I have a Behringer cabinet (BG 412H) that operates @ 400 Watts into 16 Ohms mono or 2 x 200 Watts into 8 Ohms stereo.

Is this cabinet suitable to handle the G3 300w head? Can I take out the best of it not compromising the cabinet and vice-versa?

Thanks a lot for your time.
Ricardo

not even one reply... =| help me out here guys! I know its a dumb question but I really don't understand anything about ohmage....

Can anyone out there please help?

sounds like it will do just fine,if the g3 is a 300 watt amp the cabinet is 400 watts mono.

Yeah... but the cabinet is 16 ohms mono... and I cant find how many ohms the G3 operates...

Thats my question... are the ohmage compatible between'em?

All the randalls I've owned have been able to switch 4,8 and 16.Is there a switch on the back?My old titan didn't have a switch but could run 4,8 or 16 ohm load.I didn't see an online manual at the randall website for the G3.

well... from what I've seen from the X2 head, it operates at 4-8-16 ohms. The prob is that with 2 ohms it delivers 300w power, with 8 ohms delivers 150w and with 16 ohm it goes down to 80 watts power....

hunf..

yeah..

The RH300 must be the same type...