• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Salvation MarkUS - SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKD

Reaction score
Got this before the weekend, cool module and all that but think I prefer the Deadlpate for aggressive tones of my Gigmods Mark for the singing midz type thing.

$350 paypal'd, shipped and insured to lower48 states. (echeck or no-fee payment preferable at this bargain low price!!!)

I think this is SN 0001 .. built on a Top Boost chassis.

Good condition...has a couple of marks in the clear coat used to cover the faceplate:

Salvo_MarkUS.jpg

Steal this..needs to go...prefer not to incur fees as I paid more than this...

It comes with a JJ ECC83s and I think one of those 7025s that Egnater uses in it...I've changed tubes around but ended up back at this combo.

Pending unemployment price drop... :shock: ... there may be more *much more* to come!!!! :evil:

This is the lowest I can go..I cannot believe how difficult it is to sell stuff...take pity on me :oops: :lol:

Mattfig said:
Man, I really hope your job situation remains stable...Best of luck with that...Wish I jump at this one, but just can't right now...

LOL...Matt, you have more than enough modules right now...definitely been there with the GAS..heck if it wasn't for the stupid job situation I could trade :-(