walshinator666 gig

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walshinator666

Reaction score
Playing at a bar called Dr.Jekyls in Strathroy, Ontario on the 30th,should be pretty good.I think we're starting to get it together nicely

Here's a pic of me at DR.Jeckyll's Gig,hopefully I will be able to upload some vids of that gig soon
MeDrJeckyllsJuly302010.jpg

Where's the mts rig?
Hopefully the dart players didn't get too drunk, lol

Post some audio clips!

It's to the left of him, behind him. You see the RT2/50 on the bottom and the RM4 above, with the cool graphic on the top slot of the rack ;)

It's the one that seems to be glowing.I've got a dvd recording of it but I don't know how to seperate the songs then post them.I think we played well enough that nobody threw any darts,it does put a bit of pressure on you when there's a dartboard right behind you.

I don't know how to post the individual u-tube clips on here but you can see them on u-tube at thedogpound2010.If you know how to post a link onto this forum let me know so I can try it,please let me know what you think and be nice... I am afterall your mts brother! :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDogPound2010#p/a

just copy the address from the browser
here's Bark at the Moon
you played a solid solo, well done!

The guitarist on the right turns his back to the crowd during his big moments: the song intro, and the outro solo....he playes well though- face the crowd/camera brother!

Sounded good, man!!

On another note, look at the OTHER guitarist? ANDRE the giant!! How tall is that dude - 8'3"? Or is everyone else really short? hehe

I don't know how tall ANDY is but i'm 6'1 and 230 lbs and I feel like a midget beside him.I think he's like 6'8 and 300+ lbs a big guy but fairly harmless.I'm glad you guys like the vid but I think I could have used a bit more volume

Awesome job on the solos...you both captured the feel Jake put in to the song.

Thanks ,I practiced that lead like 30 times the night before to get it happening.Sometimes I get it sometimes I don't,that night things were clicking for me.