Lynch Box line to undergo a makeover.

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StratmanR2S

Reaction score
Say good buy to the Forest Green Alligator. I've been talking to Randall about getting some of their Green covering material (to cover my 112 extension cab) when I was informed that they have had trouble getting enough of it to continue using it and have been working with Lynch to come up with a new design for the line.

Wish they could have done Black gator

I could see mojotone black snake that would be a lynch thing
Knowing Lynch Purple suede and black or something off the wall could also be possible

Wish they could have done Black gator
Knowing Lynch Purple suede and black or something off the wall

I really like the current dreen tolex and am curious as to what will come next... eorge is into graphic arts a lot so it could be interesting or it could be gawdy.. :)

khingpynn said:
I really like the current dreen tolex and am curious as to what will come next... eorge is into graphic arts a lot so it could be interesting or it could be gawdy.. :)

That would suck. George leave the art decko scene back in the 80s New Wave Scene.

Not that it is practical but I really dig the white the MattFig has on his cabinet. I remember seeing the Marshall RR model in the white & that looked really cool.

Hey I happen to like Art Deco. I like the fonts, and the designs. Yet I know it looks way out of place in a modern home unless you've got your home done that way.

I got an idea! How about a standard tolex and design, but offer other tolex colors like Soldano -- of course you'd have to special order. That way I could get a purple head shell.

"I got an idea! How about a standard tolex and design, but offer other tolex colors like Soldano -- of course you'd have to special order. That way I could get a purple head shell."

Purple tolex FTW!

No,

then need to go 80's Randall on it...

for our younger subscribers, a very bumpy rough tolex or the ultimate amp covering of all time- gray carpet ( I can't remember the correct name for it!)

How about this covering to go with his Tiger Stripe ESP?

73_superbeast.jpg

Funny I can only accept this on a Fender amp as long as the player wears a pimp hat.

PS: No this isn't mine.

Big art deco fan here too. And a purple head would rock. Lynch needs to stop the contemporary nu-metal posing and return to his 80s glory.

I spoke with a rep. from the music store I am dealing with to buy a Lynch box 2 x 12. He said the 2 x 12 is discontinued but there are still some left. I'm not sure if that means no more Lynch 2 x 12s at all or just in the green gator. Anyway, when he called Randall today to check on availability of the 2 x 12, he was told that:

"They are supposedly meeting with George before Labor day weekend to discuss his next amp design. "The Judge" module is already out."

haha....Grey carpet was the bomb...My Fender M-80 halfstack was a grey carpet beast...All solid state and loud as hell...As much as I love tubes, I miss that rig...

******, time to search ebay - they can't cost much now...

Hopefully the Lynch Box will be simple and cool....I hate all the skulls and **** myself but see why it has appeal...I personally would like to see something different but not obnoxious...

the heads go cheap... great clean tones esp with the onboard chorus... not ideal gain but sounds good when mixed in stereo with a tube amp.