Salvation CHUPACABRA module - brand new soundclip

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salvation

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3xPnM44OJ8

So, here you can see and hear how it sounds and how features works.
First Salvation module which is not absed on particular existing amp (of course, influenced by some amps, I really choosen the best things from different circuit designs for this one.)
You can hear its bitting overdrive, insane sustain, cutting leads and also really versatile EQ settings.
We plan to record soundsample for CHUPACABRA in "usual" Salvation way, ie. showing how it sounds in real mix.

We are waiting for your tips.
What do you want to hear?
chupa_chromedome_point.JPG

For me at home I set it at-ultra gain on
-claws middle position
gain-3o'clock
bass- 4o'clock
mid-4 " "
treble-11 "
volume-2 "
At the gig on Friday night I had it the same except I hasd gain switch in the high gain position and gain at 11o clock

Sounds killer! I like how it stays clear and articulate, even with extreme gain. The lead tones seem totally searing and singing - awesome.

Love the clarity...I wonder how much in common this has with the Angel....sound mids/high end and clarity is similar but this one has more chug for sure :)

So many Salvation mods, so little money! I'm really intrigued by this though.

Can anyone chime in with a full review of this beast?

I think Walshinator might be the only one here that has had one made so far. It's a very new module, so I imagine Anthony might be furiously making more. I think Walsh made a few comments about it here, though...

Yes I have and I made a clip and finally turned it into mp3 file so all I have to figure out is where and how to post it.Any help would be nice i'm thinking soundclip,once that's done i'll post the clip of "THE CHUBRACABRA".By the way i've got it stored on itunes if that helps

recorded in very special conditions with superb reverb of my bathroom 8)

IAmTheStudio.jpg

No wonder the clip sounds so good, your bathroom is clean. I do not see a cabinet so it must be the bathroom cabinet you are plugged into. Very clever. :lol:

Just got mine in, it is completely awesome, This is the tone ive been looking for. clarity and heavy balls all in one, with so much versatility to nail any sound in my head

Short video from Nashville Amp Expo.

Recorded by camera mic, so sorry for lower quality.
This young guy really rocks!

http://youtu.be/rHK0ocYNTP4

hyenik said:
recorded in very special conditions with superb reverb of my bathroom 8)

IAmTheStudio.jpg
I love it. Too cool...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great tone! and great reverb effect :) I really need to look up Salvation I hear they do a killer 5150 mod as well?