• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S EGNATER Hi Gain module (SINGLE CHANNEL) LOWER PRICE!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarguy510

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well I have a single channel Hi Gain Egnater module (with both the bright toggle AND the VOICING button, haven't seen that on all the older single channel modules) that I got the chance to finally A/B with my Dual Channel E'Rect module and I definately dig the tone of the E'Rect too much so honestly I haven't found anything that does what I want better than the E'Rect (good job Bruce, you've ruined me being able to enjoy much else than this killer module!!! :lol: :wink: ). It sounds very cool, different than most of the other Eggie modules (sounds a little different from the Dual Channel Hi Gain module to my ears too, go figure?) so if you're looking for something to make your Randall amp sound nicer or even if you want to try out the single channel Eggie modules in your Egnater amps check this one out! I'm only asking $275 incl. USPS Priority and fully insured shipping. Any takers? Let me know! Thanks guys! 8) Can provide references if needed, I've dealt with like half the board at this point so I don't think that's a problem! LOL :lol:

I lowered the price because I really need money for a spontaneous purchase I just made (d'oh!!!), so PLEASE help me out if you're interested in trying out a great Eggie module!!! :)

Did you send me a PM under another name bro? I only have one in my box and it came up as "MichaelG". It's still available at this point... some interest but no one has officially claimed it! Snag it quickly! :D

Deal made, and SOLD SOLD SOLD to yet another Eggie freak!

Matt, Paypal-ing you and PM-ing you now!

Matt

EXCELLENTE! Thanks Matt, I'll have it out to you tomorrow via USPS Priority bro! Thanks for the fast transaction again sir! :D

Module recieved in perfect condition in two days!

Everybody, buy/trade with Matt with extreme confidence!

You rock, my friend.

Matt

Thanks bro, enjoy the heck out of it! I'm just glad there's a forum like this where I can trade/sell with guys who have similar interests!

-Matt (the other one! :lol: )