setting the record straight...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RD/Steve

Reaction score
hey guys....sorry i haven't posted or been to the forum in quite sometime. i switched over from customer service to sales. in that time...i also aquired a bunch of new brands to sell...so my time has been extremely limited to say the least.

first and foremost...if anyone has any issues with their randall amplifer, please contact [email protected]. this is the new contact info and will get you right to the people that can help, and more importantly...*will* help.

secondly...randall amps are here to stay, as is the mts line. there is no exodus. we in fact have been working on new modules, some signature modules (lynch/scott ian with help from friedman)...so be prepared to actually SEE new stuff at winter NAMM. not like before we ideas were shown...these will be in fact *new* modules. the new plexiplus (formally the 1086) modules have arrived and the new george lynch signature judge (a.k.a. gto) module should be available soon. i firmly believe the judge is going to be the new goto module for alot of you guys. (especially if you dig modded marshall sounds)

after the transition to the new ownership...we needed time to get all our ducks in a row. unfortunately, that not only eliminated some of the projects we had been working on...it delayed others. everything is back up and running and from here on out...you start seeing all those ideas and new ideas being marketed and actually available to you in quantities.

I will try and check back as time allows...but things are very busy here at us music corp.

Status
Not open for further replies.