Some new pics of George Lynch's gear 10-15-2010 HDVIDEO!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schlagdog

Reaction score
George blew my ears out this time because he has his cabs turned forward and usually he doesn't. His amps are a Sullivan, PWE Event Horizon, and the Marsha. The Kusak Sreamer in the board is always on and he is constantly turning effects and amps on and off. I have some great videos I am uploading now to youtube I will link to later. Never a Randall product ever live unless it's a clinic.
YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK!!!MORE TO COME!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/schlagdog

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks...Very cool - Last time he was at Feelgoods' all of his effects were muffler strapped to a old piece of plywood...at least someone put them on a board for him...

No disrespect to him ..but I hope his tone was better than the last show...He really should use his Randall stuff to be consistent live - IMHO his tone would be better if he did...

I don't know whay that was. The last 4 times I saw him here he had the exact same pedalboard. Just added a 3 amp switcher instead of a 2 amp that he had last time. He hasn't used the Randall live in atleast 2 1/2 years. That was the first time I saw him since he had the Lynchbox. I don't think he ever used the Lynchbox live unless forced to. His main tone now is that PWE(which looks sweet) and the Sullivan at about a Marshall Crunch then he kicks in the Marsha for more balls. I'm shocked that Kusak OD has stuck around for over 2 years.

I saw a vid of Lynch Mob at Rocklahoma last year (I believe), and I think he was using his Randall rig. I thought it sounded killer. What I don't get is why he doesn't use his signature amp switcher with Morley. I actually have one and use it every now and then and I actually like it. It really disappoints me when endorsers don't use what they endorse.

I just added a video. I have about 10 of them to upload but they take forever. I'm shocked they turned out OK soundwise. It was about 8,000 decibels in my face. My camera does a hell of a job with sound. I could have got better sound by standing back farther but I'm to short to see over everyones head.

They take forever to load to YouTube. I'll be about to do about 1 a day. I have 10 to upload. Just keep checking my page on YouTube.

schlagdog said:
They take forever to load to YouTube. I'll be about to do about 1 a day. I have 10 to upload. Just keep checking my page on YouTube.

Very cool of you sir to take time out of your day(s) to do this for us. 8)

I was at that show!! great tone IMO love the PWE & Marsha combo!!

you have the version of "alone again" on video? awesome version!!
thank you.

I have it and will upload them all. They are taking about 5 hours a piece to go to YouTube. I'm pretty sure they screwed Alone Again up about 3 times. You must have had too many drinks...haha.

superv67 said:
I was at that show!! great tone IMO love the PWE & Marsha combo!!

you have the version of "alone again" on video? awesome version!!
thank you.
The guy who makes the PWE amps emailed me about sending some pics to him. He was happy as hell that George was playing his amp. He had no idea George had bought one and was using it till someone told him they saw one in his backline at the show. So George actually bought that badboy because it sounded so great.

I saw Lynch a few months ago in Cleveland and he had all 3 of those heads plus a Herbert and a RM100 on stage. All were turned on and he had at least 4 cabs running.

I also caught him at a small club with Souls of We and he was running a Plexi, Marsha, and the PWE. All cabs were facing backwards and the tone was killer. He played really well that night. The ESP Lynch Paul made a showing also.

eyeball987 said:
I saw Lynch a few months ago in Cleveland and he had all 3 of those heads plus a Herbert and a RM100 on stage. All were turned on and he had at least 4 cabs running.

I also caught him at a small club with Souls of We and he was running a Plexi, Marsha, and the PWE. All cabs were facing backwards and the tone was killer. He played really well that night. The ESP Lynch Paul made a showing also.

Actually, he had a Sullivan up there too. I forgot about that one.

fuzzyguitars said:
schlagdog said:
They PWE looks super cool but the Marsha is the balls of the rig.
Does that mean that the Marsha is his main crunch rhythm sound?

All three amps are on at the same time for his full tone. The Marsha was the one kicked on to complete the sound whenever he went from medium gain to full tone. They all have that Kusak Screamer hitting the front end of all of them all the time. He just leaves that pedal on the entire show.

Lynch is the man no matter what he uses! He has been consistant in using far different tones than anyone else. Gotta love that!! :twisted:

Lynch is the man and he is consistent... consistently changing ****, except that Cusak screamer. All in all I will say it again, I can not recall a Lynch tone I did not like.