Furry RM100?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl

Reaction score
OK...Here's the plan. I'm thinking about reupholstering my RM100 with a new material and I don't want to use the same, tired tolex. Snakeskin is played out and too glamrock for me. I am what you would call "strange" and I would like to do something completely left of center. Nothing says rock and roll like dead animal skin, so give me your opinion on what type of animal I should kill and use as upholstery stock. I would love to use something furry. I have'nt seen that done yet. I would like to maybe use bear or something similar. Panda if I can get it. Man...I hope none of you are PETA people.

Anybody know where I can kill an Elmo?
:twisted: :shock: :twisted:
Elmo.jpg

Ultron said:
I link that idea...maybe blue cookie monster fur and glue some googley eyes on the grill.
Yeah... I tried to get to Cookie monster, but he is still in rehab for his serious cookie problem. They aren't even letting visitors in to see him. I guess he relapsed and now they have him on 24 hour watch. Sad...really sad...
cookie-monster.jpg

Yes!! :D
It took me a while to track one down, but I found one going through my garbage today. I know it looks like I put a bullet into his brain, but I didn't have to. Turns out if you tickle him enough his head just explodes. Unfortunately, I don't think that Elmo fur is going to do it. Sorry Elmo... :(
Run-Over-MeElmo1(Small)-Copyright2007gadiv.jpg

May he rest in peace...
:(

LOL!

I say, find a nice leather store around you and cover it in a nice, high quality 2-3oz hide.

Or find a zebra skin rug and go to town :D

BTW: Who doesn't support People Eating Tasty Animals? :lol:

What the ****!!! :shock:
I swear I didn't kill the other Elmo... :eek:
Huh? You read my posts on the MTS forum... :(
NO!!! :shock: :x :shock:
Don't do it!! We can talk this out, Right? :?
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Elmo_knife.jpg

Haunted by guilt and burdened by his heroin addiction, Elmo took the cowards way out.
anti_valentine_01.jpg

I should have known from the start...
What was I thinking?...
Not even death can contain him...
Fear him...
Run...
Hide...
The time for tickling has past...
Resident_Elmo_by_Lostprincessofoz.png

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Funny thread. How about pig skin? :D
Seriously check out this site. They have all kinds of goodies.

Good luck! :wink:

I say try human flesh....Just hang out outside a plastic surgeon's office and wait for them to take out the trash in the pretty red bags...Try to find an office where they remove the hanging skin from people who lost a lot of weight for an added bonus...Then you can do your cab too!

If you must insist on an animal, I say porcupine!

Mattfig said:
I say try human flesh....Just hang out outside a plastic surgeon's office and wait for them to take out the trash in the pretty red bags...Try to find an office where they remove the hanging skin from people who lost a lot of weight for an added bonus...Then you can do your cab too!

Uhhhh....Just when I thought I was fucked up...
I like how well thought out it is. I tip my hat to you good sir.
Your sense of the bizarre is spot on...
I do like the idea of human skin, but instead of scavenging
I think I am going to go with a nice Glenn Beck pelt...
Oh My, I think he heard me...
It puts the lotion on it's skin...It puts the lotion on it's skin, Mr. Beck!!!

Glenn-Beck-Crying.jpg

And for the Cab...
rush_limbaugh_02131.jpg

Shhhhhh....I told him we were just going out for ice cream...
I lured him into my van with oxycontin on the end of a fishing pole...
Yeah, Bugs Bunny style, yo.
Muahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

On another note: Thanks for the upholstery link, Bigbrewtus!!

Daryl said:
Mattfig said:

Uhhhh....Just when I thought I was f&(%ed up...
I like how well thought out it is. I tip my hat to you good sir.
Your sense of the bizarre is spot on...
I do like the idea of human skin, but instead of scavenging
I think I am going to go with a nice Glenn Beck pelt...
Oh My, I think he heard me...
It puts the lotion on it's skin...It puts the lotion on it's skin, Mr. Beck!!!

Glenn-Beck-Crying.jpg

And for the Cab...
rush_limbaugh_02131.jpg

Shhhhhh....I told him we were just going out for ice cream...
I lured him into my van with oxycontin on the end of a fishing pole...
Yeah, Bugs Bunny style, yo.
Muahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

On another note: Thanks for the upholstery link, Bigbrewtus!!

Nice choices...That would be the best use for both of those wind-bags...Plus you can have the added benefit of putting it on kinda loose and then tightening it up with Botox... :D

Julia said:
You gonna pimp out your amp?

73_superbeast.jpg

You should make your cab match. I'd use a fuzzy pink handle with this rig.
Yes, I am going to pimp my RM100. In all seriousness, I would like to either cover it in a white faux leather or actually stain the birch and do some file work on the edges to use the Ply as part of the design. I hope that makes sense. I plan on removing the top handle and cutting a vent hole in the top with an expanded steel grill behind that. That sucker is so heavy that I only use the side handles anyway. I am not sure if I am going to do away with the side handles as well and cuts some custom sized hand grips into the sides. Anything to shave a little weight and make it more comfortable to grip. I got a lot of other projects on the table right now so it's not going to happen overnight.
If I can find a Glenn Beck pelt on Ebay I'm going that way...LOL