A John Petrucci module !

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindCrime

Reaction score
What about...a John Petrucci module based off the Mark IIC+ -OR- the Mark V. Randall could call it..."The Dream" 8)

Think of the possibilties...I'm just sayin'

Randall..... are you listening ?? Yes, I know about his contract with Mesa.

Your pleas to Randall fall all too often upon deaf ears. If you want such a beast you might try the modders. I know Salvation makes a dead on Mark copy. If Randall made it, it would probably pale in comparison to Salvation or most other modder's work.

Peace, Joshua

I would call it a "Dream". :)
It will never happen. For one thing there's the whole "contract" thing. The other thing is the fact that Randall really doesn'nt seem to be into putting out new modules. I wish they put out more modules or at least made the quality competitive with what the modders are doing, but sadly they don't. I agree with Joshua. You want to pick up a donor module and get it modded by either Salvation or Gigmods. They both do a kick *** "Mark" module. Pete of Gigmods has a section here on the forum and operates out of the US. Anthony of Salvation is in EU, but his mods are well respected.
Here is a pretty killer example of the Gigmods Mark series: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpYpTUB_ymw&feature=related
GigmodsMark.jpg

Easy everybody..I didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest here. I feel certain Randalls not going to come up with any more "signature" modules.

As far as a Boogie module is concerned, I would go directly to Gigmods from what I've heard...period.

A John Petrucci module was just an idea...a thought, nothing more. :idea:

Latest posts