Favorite Beers

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl

Reaction score
What is your favorite beer?
anheuser%20busch%20beer.jpg

I like a good domestic microbrew this time of year.
http://www.united-nations-of-beer.com/images/arrogant-*******-ale-21354155.jpg

Daryl, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl!! A San Diego brew and a Colorado glass :shock: ? I know you know where you live.. i"ll give you a chance to correct this .. go ahead I'll wait....

as for me, I've tried beers from all around the Oregon..i don't think they make beer anywhere else... I went through a severe hop-head phase...mega IBU's....even spent the day brewing with one of the local brewers...

for me I drink the one and only, the greatest beer on the planet (a bold statement I know), the most well balanced IPA there is: Bridgeport IPA.

eedude said:
Daryl, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl!! A San Diego brew and a Colorado glass :shock: ? I know you know where you live.. i"ll give you a chance to correct this .. go ahead I'll wait....
as for me, I've tried beers from all around the Oregon..i don't think they make beer anywhere else....
LOL :lol:
OK, so I got some attention with that one. Good eye. A San Diego brew in a Colorado glass indeed. In my defense I did not say that this was my favorite brew. I merely stated that, "I like a good domestic brew this time of year."
Oregon beer is some kind of wonderful and there are so many really good beers to try. To pick a favorite beer is much like picking a favorite food. I have favorites in different categories, but I must say that there is a local Pub/Restaurant called Wild River Brew Pub that does a great job. I can go there get a 23oz schooner of the Bohemian Pilsner and a wood-fire cooked pizza and then sip on the Double Eagle Imperial Stout or the Octoberfest for desert. They also make a decent IPA. The Bridgeport IPA is perhaps the finest of it's kind in the world. I really like the ESB and Blue Heron as well. However, since I am representing the Southside and you already plugged the Northside, I'll give the favorite status to the Wild River Double Eagle Imperial Stout. It's smooth, and tasty with a nice clean finish.
mb-lbl-stout02x.gif

Stella Artois. Yeah, I know. I'm left-handed, too.
Actually, try it. The owner of the company I work for,
www.empirerifles.com (I make 'em) grew up in Belgium and
they drink it like we drink Coke. Quite pleasant.

Ja,

guten tag, bier uber alles!

Alle leute wissen das die uber Bier aus Bayern kommen.

Meine lieblings Bayerische Weissbieren;

Franziskaner Dunkel

Kostrizer Schwarzbier

Schaffer und Sohn Dunkel

Ja guten tag un Prost!

Danke schon, mein freund!!!
Bist du verr?ckt? :lol:
Das Volk auf dem Forum sprechen kein Deutsch.
Adem?s ist deutsches Bier Absolut ?berbewertet.
Ich wei? nicht zu beleidigen bedeuten die feinen, dem preisgekr?nten, deutschen Bieren That Remain die Klammer der deutschen Kultur.
Sie m?ssen versuchen, den leckeren Bieren aus Oregon Brauereien.
Sie ist eine breite Palette von sehr leckere Biere hier. Fragen Sie einfach eedude. Er lebt in Nord-Oregon, wo es viele feine Brauereien.
Achten Sie darauf, mein Freund und gl?cklich zu trinken!
german-beer.jpg

I don know what the hell that all says ^^ but when I was in Raunheim, Licher was my top pick followed by Warsteiner and Bitburger. I'm apparently a pilsner guy. Here I drink Bud... Cheaper to fill the kegerator!

kc2eeb said:
Stella Artois. Yeah, I know. I'm left-handed, too.
Actually, try it. The owner of the company I work for,
www.empirerifles.com (I make 'em) grew up in Belgium and
they drink it like we drink Coke. Quite pleasant.

+1
I love a nice cold Stella in those ever-so-special Stella glasses...

I'll have to try Stella now.

At home I drink Shiner and at the bar I'm a Guinness fan but only on draft.

If you want to try some really tasty beers check out:
http://www.bridgeportbrew.com/#/our_beers/

I just tried this beer yesterday and it is really good. If you like hops and IPAs it is made with the first harvest, whole cone, US hops. A very tasty seasonal brew by Sierra Nevada. The Celebration Fresh Hop Ale.
2010_Beer_Celebration.jpg

It's got some good accolades going for it and it's worth a try.
http://www.sierranevada.com/beers/celebrationale.html

I must say, after a long day at work, there's nothing like a good old Heebrew. Made right here in the Heeb Household

155483_1767767478227_1360391641_31936994_7939808_n.jpg

Next time you're in Bristol VA Come by for a Heebrew, because "It's unOrthodox" Personally I am waiting on the Irish Stout Heebrew Brewed by Catholics to drink like Catholics! :-D

148188_1755777258479_1360391641_31913718_1743310_n.jpg

Also be sure to check out Juwine, my mother's own mix. Just so you know Heebrew on the left Juwine in the Middle and Irish Stout Heebrew on the right.

Remember next time you're looking for a Drink: Catholics do it better laddies.

Also, note from my drummer: Necrophiliac Beer. Crack Open a Cold One

Drink in Peace!
The Irish Hat! *insert Irish accent here*

^I Need to come over to see you again lol! Gotta try that Heebrew :D

I must also say Arrogant ******* Ale rules.

I'm glad to see someone posting their homebrew. I was wondering how long it would take before the DIYers stepped onto the scene? Looks tasty. Heebrew ehh...Tastes so good a even curmudgeon would love it!!! I hope it's kosher...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello guys,

I am new here,and i am from Belguim.
The country off the beers :D

I don't understand why stella artois so famous is at hole the world.
Many people here think it ist the worst beer of Belguim,including me.

My favorits are
jupiler,bavik,belle vue gueuze,lam gods,...
There ar to many to post them all.

I like also the German beers.
Not the great breweries, but the local small breweries with the region beers.

Also a great beer is starkenberger from Austria.
http://www.starkenberg.at/index.php?id=19

Marc

Marc,
Welcome to the Forum. I was introduced to Stella by by my good
friend (and boss) George at www.empirerifles.com.
He grew up in Belgium and the way he put it, here (the U.S.)
we drink Coca-Cola like he drank Stella in Belgium.
What I always found amazing, but not at all surprising, is how long all
the breweries and distilleries around the world have been in continuous
operation, some for centuries. All despite the rise and fall of nations,
wars, famines, plagues, etc. It speaks volumes about the human condition.

opperstruik said:
Hello guys,

I am new here,and i am from Belguim.
The country off the beers :D

I like also the German beers.
Not the great breweries, but the local small breweries with the region beers.
Marc

I sure would love to try some of the authentic Belgian beers. I would like to try Trappist Westvleteren 12. I hear it is almost perfect. I very much enjoy German beers, when I can get them. If you like small brewery batch beers and regional beers, you would probably like some of the regional beers of Oregon, USA. There are many fine breweries that take extra care in selecting the finest ingredients, using the traditional processes, and carefully monitoring the quality to assure the best possible product. If you can get Bridgeport, that is worth a try.

Modelo Especial -- bottles only. It's one of the best German beers (although made in Mexico) that I've had. It's one of the few beers I like. Downside -- beer makes me fat so I don't drink it.