The earth moves and the heavens rip open

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEISMIC

Reaction score
When i hear a Randall kicking some *** **** more people need to take these amps for what they really are METAL and think about how wide how far how deep the sound that is METAL goes and flat out randall has every base coverd! if its not new than its an old TANK thats just now become the true tool its ment to be, or its a new beast of death whose burden it is to destory every thing in its path. maybe its because im fresh from just having my face melted off by Randalls whose users where on randalls list at least at one time maybe every band there was useing them, because i could feel randall amps in the room when i walk in i can smell them ha :twisted: the bands Dimmu, Blood Red Throne, Enslaved, Dawn Of Ashs

but yet in the shops and stores Metal seems hidden tucked in a cornor there but caged and you all know what happens when metal is confined
or held back, well after festering for a few years and loseing its mind it becomes hungry for revenge and IT WILL TEAR LOSE and when it does watch out, Randall you need to do somthing to start BLASTING the market
again its time to hold nothing back... i love hearing these sales guys talk smak about SS amps and how 100 wats is more than enough HELL Says who its going to be Great to see them eating there words. once Metal Breaks lose and its weapon a randall stack when metal is spread alll over the earth watch these guys start chomping at the bit to get them back in store, Randall NEEDS some bad *** PR right now and it needs to surrport
these metal heads and it will be as i bleave it is ment to be one of the true leaders and commanders of the metal army

AND RANT done..............long story short that was a please and a thank you HAILS RANDALL

What Randall are you rocking, bro?

Well i was blasting thru a RH200 sc g2.........tasty :twisted:
i blew it up so im going to fix it but its under powerd for live shows because my drummer is insaine :shock: so ive got a new t2 in the mail

Yeah, the T2 sounds pretty sweet. Never played through one, but I sure like the idea of not having to replace power tubes. My RM100 is sick, but if the tubes burn out I got to spend to replace them. Sometimes it can be a *****. Plenty of volume and huge tone. Randall kills and still remains one of the most underrated brands out there. WTF...

Randall kills and still remains one of the most underrated brands out there. WTF...

I think about that one alot and its not cool!! for my style of music death metal with a mix of doom and black :shock: :twisted: alot of the bands out there are using Randalls flat out, and there tone is like no other and there just seems to be a randall head for every kind of metal head there is

Now one reason why i think randall is under the radar is that theres just not enough of us randall nuts running around busting in to shops and stores asking for randalls back, we need to show case there true tone. youtube is a massive tool for us and the more people ask for these amps the more shops will see, but theres very few of us screeming from the roof top singing the praises of randall and i hope to see that change in a big way

PREACH THE WORD OF RANDAL :twisted:

there are very simple things that need to be done i took up the flag from the very first time i pluged in to my beast

SEISMIC said:
Can I get an Amen, brothers and sisters?
7700preacher.jpg

Daryl said:
SEISMIC said:
Can I get an Amen, brothers and sisters?
7700preacher.jpg

No you certainly may not! Organized religion teaches you that you are separate from God...You are God...We are all God...Each soul is learning lessons each needs to learn for the greater "I am" to grow...That's the real reason why we shouldn't judge one another...Only true love can make you more intelligent or at least have the capacity towards such intellect...Ego is the only thing that separates you from God....Just FYI....:)

How 'bout droppin' some of that noise here???? :p Yes, it's true....It's a Sunday and I'm preachin'!!!!

Amen?
Do I say Amen to that or not?
I believe it comes from the ancient Hebrew word for "I agree".
I mean if Amen triggers some negative vibes how about I translate it into metal and say "**** Yeah" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think if they said "**** yeah" more often at church I would have gone a lot more as a kid....There was NO passion in church for me... :cry:

AMEN!!!! In the end, I'll give an Amen to anything....If it empowers you, all the better....

haha...It's fun to talk ****.... :twisted:

Isn't "**** Yeah" what people really mean to say anyway? When something is really good and moves you to react is it really appropriate to use an obscure word from a dead language that is completely foreign to us? In a place like Church, where they are trying to get your money, doesn't it seem like "**** yeah" would do a better job of rallying the troops? I think so.

OK deal...We start a cult...I mean church...

Perhaps Our Lady of **** Yeah ... ? Got a nice ring to it...And for what it's worth, please don't let what I said offend anyone...I respect all beliefs and they all have their place....Much good comes from organized religion as well as bad...

Anyway,

**** YEAH!

Alright.. I got a hymn lined up...It's to the tune of Amazing Grace.

Our Lady of **** Yeah, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch, **** yeah...
I once was lost, but now **** Yeah!!!!
Was blind, but now...**** Yeah!!!

:D
TabernacleChoir.jpg

Disclaimer: Not intended to offend of objectify organized religion. Peace.

Don't you mean "f*&k yeah"?

F*&K YEAH............Is what i ment to say :lol:

Im happy as a pig in poop!! My T2 in now in canada and should be at my door in a few days and ive got the part for my RH200 under way

i still have the qustions.. way is randall not in the shops in a big way right now, is there any thing being done, is there a randall street team, reps in the shops,

why is this forum so slow!!! where are the people that should be ranting on and on about there amps and cool gear.....i know your out there :twisted: