MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Love my Renegade!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdman3
RM20

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Love my Renegade! Reply with quote

Subject pretty much says it all!
MusiciansFriend.com's Deal Center
k9blek
RM100

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:45 am    Post subject: Renegade Reply with quote

I nearly sold me Renegade and after trying out and buying several amps, I find that the Renegade is my go to amp. It's not perfect but it cuts through the mix so well and the footswitchable boost is killer. Thought I'd share !
RM22/100BP-JF Legato/PlexiTweed/Silverado - Good deals: schlagdog, khingpynn, Nitrous, alowerdeep,rlord1974,BIGKAHUNA,ColdMachine, c2ply,RisingFarce,MattFigOldTimer,JimW427,and Kevrock25, L82theParty,Nitrous,
mr.air
RM50

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I hadn't bought a MOD 50 I think the Renegade would have been number one on my wish list. Seems like a killer amp!
wengnutt
RM100

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a Renegade head and Tourmaster 4x12 last night. LOVING it. Sweet, tubey, saturated goodness.
nitrous12
RM100

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They do sound great. Fat and warm, but still tight and crunchy.
I have only had a brief stint with mine, but only because I found a minor issue and have to return it under the 30 policy. Had it not been for that I probably would have stuck with it and been done, but I had to go looking and now I convinced myself to move over to a Mod50.
From what I understand the Renegade is based of the Bassman and SL2. The one I am getting has the SL2 so I should definitely dig that side!
All the clips I hear have that same rich warm tone.
Really glad I found Egnater!
Anomaly
RM100

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noob question here, is the tube mix part of the power section? this might be a cool amp to run my RM4 with tube mix..

Anyone knows when the Higain Renegage will be available?
Fantastic Deal(s): Mackid, Jaded Faith. drewiv, wesarvin, Mikal69, MYDEMISE, Jacksauce, eyeball987, Jaymzrock, espquade, rblyn, stemlife, LockStock, salvation, grbassist, The Rossness, Oyster, Riculus, mfred, Silvio, dsmetal14, ibenhad, Disciple, mfgobbi
Mikal69
RM100

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello Anomaly, yes the Tube Mix is part of the Power section, it mixes the EL34s and 6L6's and does work very well.

The high gain renegade to my knowledge was scrapped or became what we now know as the Egnater Vengeance.
home-modded plexi

EBMM Luke III, Fender Telecaster Tele FMT HH, Gibson SG Original, Gibson '61 SG reissue, Gibson '66 B-25, Gibson '55 BR-9, Gibson Super Dove.
Anomaly
RM100

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Renegade is on my radar..
Fantastic Deal(s): Mackid, Jaded Faith. drewiv, wesarvin, Mikal69, MYDEMISE, Jacksauce, eyeball987, Jaymzrock, espquade, rblyn, stemlife, LockStock, salvation, grbassist, The Rossness, Oyster, Riculus, mfred, Silvio, dsmetal14, ibenhad, Disciple, mfgobbi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Other Egnater Amps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: