Love my Renegade!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I nearly sold me Renegade and after trying out and buying several amps, I find that the Renegade is my go to amp. It's not perfect but it cuts through the mix so well and the footswitchable boost is killer. Thought I'd share !

If I hadn't bought a MOD 50 I think the Renegade would have been number one on my wish list. Seems like a killer amp!

They do sound great. Fat and warm, but still tight and crunchy.
I have only had a brief stint with mine, but only because I found a minor issue and have to return it under the 30 policy. Had it not been for that I probably would have stuck with it and been done, but I had to go looking and now I convinced myself to move over to a Mod50.
From what I understand the Renegade is based of the Bassman and SL2. The one I am getting has the SL2 so I should definitely dig that side!
All the clips I hear have that same rich warm tone.
Really glad I found Egnater!

Noob question here, is the tube mix part of the power section? this might be a cool amp to run my RM4 with tube mix..

Anyone knows when the Higain Renegage will be available?

hello Anomaly, yes the Tube Mix is part of the Power section, it mixes the EL34s and 6L6's and does work very well.

The high gain renegade to my knowledge was scrapped or became what we now know as the Egnater Vengeance.