T-bone Steak is better than Turkey

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What meat do you think is better for Thanksgiving?

• Turkey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beef

• Lamb

• Duck

• Pork

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daryl

Reaction score
I had T-bone steaks for Thanksgiving at my Mom's place. I am definitely grateful that I didn't have to eat turkey. Turkey is really a crappy meat for a day that is supposed to symbolize our gratitude. Beef is better. We decided a few years back that the traditional Thanksgiving dinner dishes were not really what we would like to eat so we decided to switch it up. Voila!! It was even better with better food choices. It's about family and friends anyway, right. We eat different things from year to year and mix it up a bit. Osso Bucco one year. Maybe Turducken one year. This year was T-bone steak. Finger licken good.
tb013a.jpg

Anybody tried Turducken? You know, a chicken stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a turkey.
turducken-thumb.jpg

I am pretty much a vegetarian...
and I'll take the Tofu, thank you.
It tastes fine...and my arteries are nice and clean.
George

hmm,

well I like steak too, but nothing wrong with well cooked turkey and stuffing in my book!

My friend in AUS says he won't try "roo"

Seeya!

Dang another great old (if not oddball) post. I can't resist replying to. I'm searching for posts about noise suppression in the modules. I'm still not sure why this thread came up.
The turduckin? does sound interesting, but we always go the traditional turkey route. We've tried goose, duck, lamb, but believe it or not the children didn't want to change. AJ

Julia said:
Hey, if you want REAL tradition for Thanksgiving you should have smoked eel for the main course.
No thanks, Julia.
I have no desire to conforming to the REAL tradition. Especially when our government marred our relations with the natives by killing them. I want to forget that stuff and hide behind beer, beef, and butter. :)