European MTS-ers, join forces!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m0jo

Reaction score
I thought that'd get your attention ;)

Let's join together here, to talk about using the MTS's in the EU.
Good amp techs, places to get mods (Salvation Mods!!! ;) ), and maybe even some module trading between us! (since trading towards the US kinda sucks from here..)

Disclaimer:
I have participated in the past, but lets keep this thread clean from whining about the business aspect .. stuff is more expensive here, it sucks, next!

Katash said:
Yeaaah..... as customs eat up most of the saved money -.-
Not allways though, I was lucky as hell, my RM4 slipped through without a bill slapped on :D
When they do though .. 28% on top of the price (incl. shipping) sucks pretty hard.

I'm more annoyed by the coverage though here ;)
There are a few shops that sell Randall here.. no one else knows it.
A lot still think they aren't reliable because of the few unreliable ones at the start of the MTS line (which is all that was sold here..)

Places to get mods should be obvious :p
As I'm new to the universe of MTS can't add much to your post mojo...

Currently using an RM50 with Blackface, Plexi, Pete modded Brown and Rockerverb.....

The modded modules totaly rock.... I just feel I need something with more slots xD

Anyone interested in trading the Brown?

I think Salvation Mods just needs to have an American wing...No joke....I would help with that...Keep a stockpile of Salvation Mods on hand to ship quickly would boost sales as I know there have been times guys and gal have gone other avenues because the Salvation window is longer than they can wait...Of course, I suppose Salvation Mods team doesn't need extra sales as things are already extremely busy...Just a thought...And yes, it is also selfish!

Katash said:
Places to get mods should be obvious :p
As I'm new to the universe of MTS can't add much to your post mojo...

Currently using an RM50 with Blackface, Plexi, Pete modded Brown and Rockerverb.....

The modded modules totaly rock.... I just feel I need something with more slots xD

Anyone interested in trading the Brown?
What does the brown sound like?

I'm interested, but not a contender, I have nothing to trade atm ;)

Mattfig said:
I think Salvation Mods just needs to have an American wing...No joke....I would help with that...Keep a stockpile of Salvation Mods on hand to ship quickly would boost sales as I know there have been times guys and gal have gone other avenues because the Salvation window is longer than they can wait...Of course, I suppose Salvation Mods team doesn't need extra sales as things are already extremely busy...Just a thought...And yes, it is also selfish!
I have had this type of idea many times.
Even like: having mods ready to ship, and just exchanging modules for eachother when one comes in.

BUT
With the different options you are never going to have the one set of features that one person wants.
Besides with the dozens of mods in our arsenal now .. that makes it even harder to get a good grip on what is demanded, which would potentially leave a lot of modules shelved.

Also: I think Anthony like you say is pretty busy as is.
That doesn't mean more sales are not possible, but a big scheme like that is probably unrealistic.
Sorry to pop your bubble there ;)
Maybe there are some other options that we can explore, to get everyone happy!
Or maybe you can just start stockpiling and be a US distributer haha, you're 99% of the way there anyways! :lol:

Mhhhhhh perhaps I could record something in the next few days..... shouldn't be a problem....
Actually I should have some recordings.... with the stonerverb and perhaps one with the Brown.

Describe.... well I'm not much a fan of describing the tone of an amp as everyone will perceive an even "objective" description (if that exists) in another way....

I'm not saying that recordings are so much more meaningful :wink:
(as some might say, but I can make more use of good unedited recordings than a description unless you start comparing with amps i've played)

just my 2 cents.....

UK here.

RM20 combo for jamming in the house, smaller gigs and recording - use a Recto stack for the big gigs.
Got a Grail and a Jeff Hilligan XTC module.

Was just doing some recording the other night:
This:
R0012614.JPG

straight into this:

R0012658.JPG

Doing a demo so our singer can make up some lyrics. XTC on the left, Grail on the right, panned about 66% each. Sound is a bit compressed, but you can see the volume it was on....

http://www.turner-designs.com/mp3/demos/newdemo3.mp3

Cash is tight so I'm selling the XTC for ?175 posted anywhere in Europe.

Hi from London UK
I have a fair bit of Egnater and Randall MTS

Two Eggie M4s and THREE Randall RM4s and lots of modules
May be getting an Eggie MOD50 from a friend next year

Want to get lots of Salvation mods done, but have to free up some money to do so

I make, repair and upgrade guitars for a living so happy to help with any bits and pieces or upgrades

Heres a couple of our LION - LP style model
Check out the all access neck we do with a long tenon neck joint

Lions-blacknred.jpg

purplebursttiger3.jpg

I've got a silverface XTC module in mint condition I'm looking to trade for any of the mid-high gain modules except Recto/Treadplate.

Any offers?