Randall Amp B Stock

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitar guy21

Reaction score
Hi, I just ordered a Randall RG50TC today from Music123. The thing is it says it is "Standard (New B Stock)". So I was wondering if the amp would still work good and if would still have the factory warranty.

Thanks

Should be fine... I've ordered my fair share of B-stock items from MF, AMS, and M123 over the years and never had issues with any of 'em. They always have arrived in perfect working condition, sometimes with a couple of nicks or scratches, but usually in better condition than anything new on the floor at GC/Sam Ash.

By the way... I had an RH50 for a while (head version of the RG50)... great sounding, super versatile amp for the money. Enjoy!

--B

Well I got my amp yesterday and it works great. There is not even cosmetic flaws either. I like the amp a lot.

I got my RH100 B-stock factory blem from Zzounds, and couldn't find anything wrong with it. Still don't know why it was marked blemished, and after that, there were no more RH100's available there or at any of the other similar online sources. I think I got the LAST ONE... 8)