What's your Favorite Module/s?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalmm785

Reaction score
Mine's the Blackface :D
The funny thing is that i've never owned a fender amp :shock:. It's always been back and forth between different randalls and marshalls before the rm100. I wonder why i like the plexi and the ultra xl alot too? :mrgreen:

What's yours? :evil:

Top Boost
Plexi
XTC

But the order changes on any given day depending on my mood.

Mine are Egnater singles but I'll go anyway. I have owned the following:EG4 / Plexi / Vox / JTM / DLX ... all good.

I have finally found the ones I love and in order are:

1. EG3
2. B'man
3. SL

I love the EG3 so much I have two of them in my M4, one for heavey rythem and the other for big fat leads. The Bassman module is just a delight every time I turn it on. I can play this one for hours. The SL is a perfect balance of the good things about the Plexi with a little more gain and not quite as much bight.

Honorary mentions:

1. Randall Brown
2. Randall Plexi

I keep these two guys around because of the all around versatility.

Of what I have:

1.Egnater SL
2.Ultra XL
4.JTM
5.Top Boost

Previous Favorites that got Bumped:
1.Blackface
2.Ultra Lead
3.Recto
4.SL+

Rarely Used:
1.Brown
2.Plexi

Sold off:
1.Ultra

I'll play.. I've got a mix of Egnater and Randall modules used in either or both and Egnater Mod 100 and RM100.

Dirty:

1) Egnater EG 4
2) Egnater EG3
3) Egnater SL++
4) Egnater SL
5) Randall SL+ (mid and cap mod)
6) Randall XTC

Clean:

1) Egnater DLX
2) Egnater VOX
3) Egnater Twin
4) Randall Blackface

My Top 5's from Egnater and Randall are:

Egnater:

1) E'Rect
2) Twin
3) VX
4) SL2
5) SL

Randall:

1) 1086
2) Blackface (modded)
3) TopBoost (modded)
4) Plexi (modded)
5) SL2 (modded)

I haven't played all the modules and I've only played the amp for a short time. But I think my favorite modules (that I've played) are:

1. Recto
2. SL+
3. Deluxe

I was very impressed at the clarity of the Recto module. I tested it against my recto and was very impressed at the way it copied the recto tone minus the scratchiness and "rocks in a tin can" sound that some people (myself included) associate with them.