New Lynch boxes are up on site under products

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed ..John sadly poor design they should have just used a plexi glass front with green glow or a black cage ...the Alligator one was much better this is FUGLY

The new Lynch box looks like a slightly modded RT series amp. It looks cheap and generic. I am not impressed with the direction that Randall is headed with their designs and marketing. Merde... :?

Daryl said:
The new Lynch box looks like a slightly modded RT series amp. It looks cheap and generic. I am not impressed with the direction that Randall is headed with their designs and marketing. Merde... :?

THE RT 100 might be based on MTS for all we know....so it would be an obvious fit to just tweak the boards for the Lynch rev......don't get me wrong, the new LB is an abomination and I hope it sounds nothing like the RT-100...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sVZ1adVLWM

MY $0.02 ... thank goodness they're not stopping MTS production.

The GTO is out..go buy it, it's excellent. The Scott Ian modules could be a while...who remembers waiting a year for the first Lynch modules? :p

JKD said:
......don't get me wrong, the new LB is an abomination... :p
You know, I was looking for the right word for it, but you got there first.
Abomination... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like it- rip off that front panel & expose the lights so it looks more like the back panel

What's the difference? No one here is going off modules anyway

tdevil_666 said:
Hmm,

"Unholy Grail"?

Is this going to be a new module along with the "Judge"?

Good point. I assumed it was the Grail, but maybe it was tweaked. Either way I'm sure it sounds killer.

dont like the look but I want to hear one :) too bad something has not come out of name yet in the way of a video showcasing the new GEORGE LYNCH SIGNATURE RANDALL LYNCH BOX !!!!!!!

I'm stopping right there.

Listen to Lynch Mob Denver show on YouTube from last month. All he had was his new head.

Fxrfxr said:
Listen to Lynch Mob Denver show on YouTube from last month. All he had was his new head.

He hides a Friedman Marsha and a Naked behind his 4x12s. The LB is always on standby.

He also has a '92 SLO on the side that his tech uses to play rhythm for certain songs.

I caught the Lynch Mob show a few weeks ago. I was a wee bit disappointed that G was indeed using a Marsha amp and a Sullivan (only because I own a Lynch Box). The Lynch Box was not even plugged in or turned on during sound check. It was turned on for the show but I am fairly certain it was not used. I have several clips of the soundcheck. Feel free to take a look at one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV6GhWAOExM