Lynch thru Lynch Box videos- glad to see it!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kranked4Christ

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was hoping that I could find some video to restore my faith that George actually uses the Lynch box, so I went to YouTube and searched George Lynch 2011 again. Low and behold, George was playing through not one, but two Lynch Boxes and LB cabs on 01/15/2011!!!! The videos have absolutely terrible audio, but there are definitely 2 Lynch Boxes and cabs behind him! The videos say they are from the Guitar Players Ball/NAMM 2011 on 01/15/2011 @ the Galaxy Theater. So after being disappointed that George was not playing through the Lynch Box at NAMM, I am now equally pleased that he did in fact use them at the same NAMM(I wish the audio was tolerable to hear some actual tone).

P.S.-The Lynch Boxes are the original, MTS ones and not the new, ugly ones.....

Unless George is using the old trick of having them turned on, but other amps are behind them- both are lit up. The audio is so bad (the guy filming it is honest in the description of the video that it is bad and taken with his phone at point-blank range) that we can't get any true tone from those recordings. Hopefully, one of the great folks here at the forum will see Lynch soon and fill us in :wink:

Going to see Lynch Mob tomorrow night in MI. Can't wait for the show, I'll let you know what he used.

Like Ultron said in the Lynch Mob post, those are definitely the new Lynch Boxes that George is playing on 01/24/2011 in Denver :D

sad to hear he probably may use a lynch box for his talk box or some
i guess thats the contact. have the lynch boxes on stage lit up and none of these idol worshipping kids will know..george...heh