MTS Forum Forum Index
Discussion forum for Synergy, Egnater & Randall MTS Amps & Modules

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

another happy Pete customer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakeguitar
RM100

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: another happy Pete customer Reply with quote

got my first to mod's recently and I am quite happy (of course Wink)

KH-1 I recommend if you must have the ultimate clean tones to get your's modded. I have bright switch improved, eq altered (which I'm not crazy about), clarity mod is very helpful imo. This one was kind of experimental if I were to have it done again I don't think I'd have the eq altered, instead just get the bright switch done (very very nice!), maximum clarity mod's. I would also probably get a 3-way voicing switch for more option.

Pete Blackface. Wow what a package! This thing rocks through and through. It's got slightly less gain which is what I wanted (and the gain sounds WAYYY better - tighter and thicker somehow), 3-way voicing switch (incredible!!!), super clarity, and improved bright switch on it now. Play's and feels incredible and it's obvious that Pete has really refined this module into a masterpiece.

/cheers
crankyrayhanky
Lynch Box

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed, the Gigmods Blackface is a masterpiece
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MTS Forum Forum Index -> Gigmods Module Mods All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: