Blizzard 2011

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfshockey

Reaction score
Who else is getting wiped out today? I work/live in Chicago and it's just begun to hit. What should we expect?

Just getting started in Detroit...Yee haw! I wish I had a snowblower...My shitty snow shovel is gonna get mofo'd all day tomorrow and the next...Every crack or raised concrete will also suffer many mofo's as they impede my shoveling mojo...

Wish the trash hill here still had an operational downhill ski slope set...They even used to call it "Mt. Trashmore." Gotta love the Detroit 'burbs too...

Did you see those god **** Blackhawks tonight?!?!? Detroit sucks!!!....

In other news, **** is crazy. I have some photos and video I'll post when I'm sober to give everyone an idea of how crazy it is here in Chicago.

On another side note, I'll be recording in early March with some modded Randall modules and I'll post that stuff too so you all can hear some modules in a recorded studio mix.

This blizzard is going crazy now. I've seen lightning and heard thunder in February. That has to be a world record on some account!

To be continued............

Snow is drifting and blowing everywhere. I had to shovel my back porch twice already to let the dogs in/out.

mfshockey said:
Did you see those god **** Blackhawks tonight?!?!? Detroit sucks!!!....

Blackhawks are still 8 points behind the Wings. Wings are getting healthy starters back, starting this week.

I've got $50 on the Hawks not making the playoffs so I'm torn this year. I see Detroit/Vancouver and Pittsburgh/Tampa Bay.

Also, will someone please explain to me how I am supposed to get my car out of the garage when there is nowhere to shovel the snow other than in front of other peoples' garages or gate doors??!!!??

img0118g.jpg

img0117yq.jpg

img0135a.jpg

img0139nb.jpg

Ahhh yes, cheap housing...

at my house it was in the 60s today, and clear, supposed to get up to the high 70s for the weekend. Though I do need a jacket at night... :lol: