Jaded Faith Mods

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stm113

Reaction score
I keep seing mention of Jaded Faith modules that interest me but when I check out the site its very dated and looks behind, whats the scoop?

The scoop: Jaded Faith delivers awesome tone! Rob is very easy to deal with, very quick turnaround, great communication.
This month he announced some new features and new modules- I would pm him directly for his current list and options.
My favorite of his was the Plexi with a hi gain toggle, but I haven't tried his VHT or other new ones...yet

I just got my Blackface back from him, and all I can say is WOW! This went from a module that I was ready to get rid of to the module I play most often. I got mine with a switch to get a more "Deluxe" tone, and christ, this thing has some monster tone. Excellent work!

but where can i get more info on the Jaded Faith Products? like i said the site lookes like it hasnt been touched in quite a while

I am currently discussing a few mods with him at the moment. They will be my first modded modules that I get my self. Just send him a private message via the forum and tell him what you are looking for. He has a bunch of stuff and is willing to help you find the sound that will fit what you are looking for. He is a super easy guy to communicate with and usually responds the next day, if not in a few hours.

I have two JF mods. He was very easy to deal with and has a great turnaround time. My JF Brahma is my main tone and I also use a JF Mr Scary, stock SL+, and a Voodoo UG Jose as my gain tones.

He's a great guy to deal with...I'm expecting a JF RVerb (Rockerverb), Stein (Krank), VoxyMatch (obvious), and Mark X (Mesa MarkV) very soon...

I'll post back here once I get 'em and run them for a bit...

since we're jumping on the Jaded Faith worship train,
I love my Tweed he did, had the VHT, was super awesome.
I will certainly be getting more of his stuff in the future.
Especially after hearing Spooch's Blackface.

I can safely say I'm one of rob's first customer even before he was advertising mod work. If your interested in working with him, then you need to contact him. That's the only way your gonna know if you want to work with him on a mod project.
If your looking for a reason for his "dated" website. I believe a member whose inactive had wrote and maintained it for him. That's what I believe. I will not and can not confirm this.
Speaking of websites..... I Got infected with malware from salvations dirty site along time ago....LOL

I think it's fair to say that all of the modders spend time on mods...not on websites :)

Mattfig said:
bhuard75 said:
Speaking of websites..... I Got infected with malware from salvations dirty site along time ago....LOL

Yeah...be careful on that site...It infected me with gonorrhea just last month... :lol:
This is very, very old news, the website has been replaced and secured.
Don't be afraid to get a little dirty ;)

Actually we're planning to re-do the website, in terms of content.
It started small and got expanded a lot, so it got a bit confusing to use. ;)

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I am still alive and kicking and cranking out a bunch of new offerings for 2011. My 2010 was a very busy year both personally and professionally.

Last year saw a shift in supply and demand for mod work. There were more modders than ever and supply exceeded demand for the first time in the MTS product history. My goal for this year was to up the game with new R&D, better quality products than ever, keeping my pricing the same and offering new options and models.

The website was done by a fellow forum member in exchange for mod work. Like JKD said, my work is on amps and making music with my band Jaded Faith, not web design. It is in need of a face lift and is indeed dated badly at this point. There are many better recordings of my work and it is yet to reflect anything new for 2011. It certainly is not my best marketing tool right now!

So who does web design? :lol:

New for 2011 I have multiple custom mods for all Randall and Egnater modules, now offer optional custom face plates made by Sacredgroove and have the following mods available based on actual amps I currently own of have had recently:

VHT - based on my 2003 Pittbull and 2008 SigX
Rverb - based on a 2010 Rockerverb
Mark X - based on my 2009 Mark V
Stein- based on a Krankenstein
XTC - based on a 2008 Ecstasy
PlexiTweed - hybrid with Plexi and Bassman tones all on one module
Voxless - hybrid based on a AC30 and DC30
TwinDeluxe - hybrid with Twin and Deluxe tones all on one module
Plexi - based on my self-modded 2009 1959RR
5150 - based on a self-modded original block letter 5150

My list of options now include:

Midrange Shift
Midrange Sweep (300-750Hz knob)
Multiple Tone Stacks
Bass Shift (Tightness)
Noise Gate
Gain Boost
Variable Gain Staging

Hopefully that helps provide an update until I can get the website back up to date. The best way to reach me is through PM here or email to [email protected].

Feel free to drop me a line and I am happy to help you find the tones you are seeking.

Rob

He also did a nice Blackfaced Deluxe for me. I highly recommend Rob, he's a first rate modder with great prices and fast turn around. His PlexiTweed is awesome, get one. With this list being posted, I'm getting a 5150 module post-haste to compare with my S1S0 from Salvation.

Rob rocks! I have the VHT and The Stein on order and he has been in constant contact with me with helping me to get the best setup for both modules. Can't wait to get these bad boys in my hands to play, I highly recommend working with Rob like other members have said here....first class guy all around.

Also want to do a quick props to Rob's partner in crime for faceplates - Scott aka SacredGroove. He too has been great to work with to help me with my custom faceplate designs for both modules and great communication like Rob.

drewiv said:
With this list being posted, I'm getting a 5150 module post-haste to compare with my S1S0 from Salvation.

Can't wait to hear about this! The 5150 is an interesting tone to coax outta the MTS....It'll be cool to hear how two different minds approach the same scenario...I'm sure they'll both be great in their own way...

I think the site is effective, the content just needs to be updated....hopefully you have the template file?

The new mod list looks salivating!

crankyrayhanky said:

I think the site is effective, the content just needs to be updated....hopefully you have the template file?

The new mod list looks salivating!

Agreed....I would not care if the web design stayed the same and there were some new links to audio and perhaps, video...

BUT...

A flashy site is cool and may influence new buyers though so I see Rob's dilemma...Especially with releasing competitive modules, presentation becomes more important...