• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

XTC and Recto Modules for Sale SOLD!!!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
I have 2 modules for sale for $110 apiece, paypal is the prefered method of payment, but I will take money orders also if you must. This is my first post here, but Matt (GuitarGuy510) can vouch for me, I'm an honest seller, I have good ebay feedback as well (jda-nj). These are completely stock, no mods. I'm only selling because I just bought an M4, and I've got the fever for more Egnater modules. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

XTC SOLD!

Recto SOLD!

Blackface SOLD!

Tweed SOLD!

Hey Jay, welcome bro! No worries here guys, I've dealt with Jay (in person, no less! :) ) and it was an extremely smooth transaction! Great guy, deal with confidence! Good luck Jay, you're going to love the Egnater stuff bro!

P.S. Jay is now the proud owner of what was originally my Eggie M4 when I traded for the MOD50! :D